Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF ironleo78 from MTS?

Specifically ALL of his paintings :(
All of a sudden they're gone and he/she had probably the LARGEST collection of paintings of different styles for TS4. I don't know what happened over at MTS, but if anyone has any of his paintings PLEASE if possible can you make them available to me?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited June 2015
    It looks like they are on tumblr, whoops, closer look its just the un-lock items. Sorry, no paintings.
  • Options
    SlyStarDustSlyStarDust Posts: 341 Member
    Looks like ironleo left MTS. They seem to keep making creators mad. I found a good link that lists what ironleo made sims4downloads.net/tag/ironleo78/

It could help you track down stuff.

I have only three sets of paintings (O'Keeffe, MC Escher, Picasso) but no idea where a good place is to upload them.
  • Options
    pboxpbox Posts: 630 Member
    Those links all go to MTS so they won't help in finding alternative sources.

And they left after they had been uploading content from EPs (made base game compatible), which we tagged .. if it "makes creators mad" that they cannot dump their pirated stuff onto MTS, then well, too bad.
    Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4
  • Options
    laughingcryingemojilaughingcryingemoji Posts: 1 New Member
    im new so i cant post direct links but look up ironleo's emporium n itll have all dls
    just found this when looking for his band stuff hope this helps!!!