Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chain Reaction: NEW GENERATION! 4.8: Dry, 4.9: Famous (2/20/23)

Comments

• Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Yeah, that wasn't unexpected.
    Plan? Who says he has a plan? :P

Cause it's a story! There has to be plan! Or someone with a plan to make the life of our favourite characters miserable! :smiley:

Muahahahahahaha
    I love how you get it.
    Hmmmm. But it could be that his being around is just a red herring kind of thing, a decoy for something else.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Ethan is cute. I like the mix of genetics on him. I think I'm a sucker for blue eyed sims. <3

So... will poor Ethan get involved with the evil Goths too when he's older? :lol: I want my drama!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Ethan is cute. I like the mix of genetics on him. I think I'm a sucker for blue eyed sims. <3

So... will poor Ethan get involved with the evil Goths too when he's older? :lol: I want my drama!

I really like the way he turned out too! I've started noticing he gets these expressions on his face that are so Graham. He may end up with Graham's smile, which would be great. I still don't know how he turns out yet.

Hm..... Well, I will tell you the title of the next chapter is "Some Dude" if that helps. As for more than that, I'm still debating what trick I'm going to pull out of my hat.
    Drama? You want drama? Graham is about to turn over a whole mess of a can of worms. >:)
  • Options
    Ah crud. I forgot I inserted a chapter before "some dude." But... It is at least the can of worms thing
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, I loved this chapter and Graham's insight into Alex's thinking. And Mortimer's crime ring... I have a feeling it won't go down as planned. I want to read more! Preferably yesterday already! :) I also like the first picture with Graham sitting on the bed.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I'm thrilled you love it! Graham can understand Alex's feelings because he's felt them. He wishes he could go with them, but he has to put it in other people's hands. He will, however, get a small piece of vicarious revenge, though. I have two more chapters written, so they should come out a few days between at a time.
    That pic of Graham was sheer luck. He was in the middle of something, and I caught that moment with him looking down. Strange even for me to only have two pics in a chapter.
  • Options
    There's something off about Alex. Him being near Ethan gives me the creeps. Must be the black outfit. Aaaaand the mustache...
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    LMBO!
    Yeah, I realized that as I was shooting it. It looks like the creepy man at the playground thing. That wasn't my intent! But that's how it came out.
    Off about Alex? Well, he IS freaking out about something yet trying to keep his cool without losing it.

The mustache is here to stay. :P hehe
    I think of it as the baby version of the one his father touts.
  • Options
    Drama! Yes! :smiley:>:)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Drama! Yes! :smiley:>:)

This generation has started driving me crazy! There isn't enough happening for my taste. I've got a few things left to do in order to set up gen 2, though. Oh, and speaking of... Ethan turns out a total babe:

03-22-16_2-55-57nbspPM.png

To me, he's like a cross between Graham and Brielle's father.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, he's hot! *gulp*
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    It wasn't too bleh. :wink: I like the name Emily. Looking forward to next two non-bleh chapters. :smile: And I'm curious as to what you have planned for the next generation.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    It started feeling more commentary-style than story-style if ykwim. Usually, I see a pic, hear the story, keep writing the dialogue, find another pic that works, write more, scene. begin again. etc. The fact that it wasn't happening for those chapters drove me nuts. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with commentary-style. I do that for my wishacy. And frequently, things start like that, but this is an evolved story. I had higher hopes for myself.

Graham thanks you for liking the name Emily. Maybe he'll convince Brielle.

I finally got a solid idea for gen 2, and it's just plain evil. >:)
  • Options
    Oh, I totally understand. I prefer story-style too. It's annoying when I feel I have nothing else to say than comment the pictures. :smiley: But I don't mind reading it, when someone else does that.

Did you say plain evil? My reader self is squealing with pure joy right now. :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, it's...the ultimate revenge, but it'll take a while to come about. Still, even now, it's brewing.... hehe
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Oh dear... Until Graham lost it, I didn't realize that Alex could gain access to some of his work files, since he's good in hacking.
    I wonder how Alex's new girlfriend looks like. It wouldn't surprise me if she resembled Brielle. How awkward would it be when they meet? :lol:
    Still, Alex acts kinda stalker-ish.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Oh dear... Until Graham lost it, I didn't realize that Alex could gain access to some of his work files, since he's good in hacking.
    I wonder how Alex's new girlfriend looks like. It wouldn't surprise me if she resembled Brielle. How awkward would it be when they meet? :lol:

Well, that's also saying that Graham would keep that stuff on his home computer. Still, yeah, Alex is a dam- good hacker. Who knows what he could've done after Ethan stepped away? Then again, he could've done nothing. He could've said those things to freak Graham out because he knows he can. If he really wanted certain information, he could get it from anywhere. ;)
    I think Laura will surprise you, possibly. In a couple of chapters, Alex explains how everything came about.
    Stalkeri-sh? In what way exactly?
  • Options
    mypalsim1 wrote: »

Well, that's also saying that Graham would keep that stuff on his home computer. Still, yeah, Alex is a dam- good hacker. Who knows what he could've done after Ethan stepped away? Then again, he could've done nothing. He could've said those things to freak Graham out because he knows he can. If he really wanted certain information, he could get it from anywhere. ;)
    I think Laura will surprise you, possibly. In a couple of chapters, Alex explains how everything came about.
    Stalkeri-sh? In what way exactly?

He always seems to come around when Graham is convenietly away, like he's watching their house. He just gives me this feeling, you know, like he's very dangerous even when he's trying to be friendly, the serial killer way, obsessed with Brielle and stuff. :lol: But it's not a bad thing, I mean for the story not in general. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Oh.....! Caught that, huh? It's almost always "Graham has left for work when Alex comes over!" And to think, Brielle is always surprised. >.>