Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YouTube Simmers You Watch

I randomly stumbled across an Aussie Simmer, James Turner The Sim Supply on youtube. He was my introduction to The Sims, and watching his house builds are what inspired me to buy the game. I watch a few others, but I subscribe to his channel.

For those of you who watch youtube tutorials and Let's Plays, who do you recommend?

Comments

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I love Deligracy! Her builds are amazing, as well as her LP's :) I also like to watch Andrews Arcade, Vixella, and Lifesimmer, but Deli is my fave <3

I might keep an eye on this thread, since I could use some more people to follow
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    XUrbanSimsX is my favorite Let's Play-er on YouTube :)
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    XUrbanSimsX, MySimsAddiction, LifeSimmer, SimsVIP & pointlessbloggames ft Alfie & Zoella :) These are the ones I currently watch.
    but I watch Jenn the most aka XUrbanSimsX she is so funny Love her.
    tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I love Deligracy! Her builds are amazing, as well as her LP's :) I also like to watch Andrews Arcade, Vixella, and Lifesimmer, but Deli is my fave <3

I might keep an eye on this thread, since I could use some more people to follow

I haven't watched too many of hers, but her houses are amazing.
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    edited June 2015
    MyDarkSims wrote: »
    XUrbanSimsX, LifeSimmer, SimsVIP

<3
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2015
    Andrew Arcade

Sims3loser

Iron Seagull

Lifesimmer
  • Options
    millielumamillieluma Posts: 5 New Member
    I always laugh so hard watching Joey Graceffa's LP. I also like Alfie and Zoe's Sims 3 LP, it seems like they had so much fun playing it. In their Sims 4 LP it seems to me like they are just doing it because a lot of viewers want them to. Other faves of mine are LifeSimmer, XUrbanSimsX, MattShea, DanandPhilgames, Pixia Gaame (French) and TheEnglishSimmer. :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I Use to watch, Joey Graceffa and Alfie and Zoe.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Lifesimmer & English simmer! <3
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited June 2015
    I like KPopp and MattShea. They don't just make vids about TS though and they have very unique playstyles (more about messing around and trying to cause drama than legacies or serious LP's. They get bored very easily also.)
    I would recommend KPopp's TS3 Hunger Games series and everything MattShea does. It's all funny imo.
    I was subscribed to TheSimsSupply, but i don't like his attitude sonetimes, so i unsubscribed.
  • Options
    KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    edited June 2015
    Used to watch TheQuxxn before she passed away. I'm still pi$$ed off at that ipodzeke-thingy for making that "heartfelt" and "100% true" video he made where he basically mocked her death.

I watch Kpopp though. Her crude humour is right up my alley.

EDIT: really? pi$$ed? Another word that you can find in the oxford dictionary, is being censored? Gurrl....
    WsYdHZD.jpg

• Options
    policeofficerswifepoliceofficerswife Posts: 347 Member
    Vixella. Aka fancy simmer (:
  • Options
    SimmerellaSimmerella Posts: 67 Member
    I watch xUrbanSimsx, Vixella, Deligracy, TheSimSupply, TheEnglishSimmer, TheTidesChanging and Plus One Alchemy :)
  • Options
    CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I watch; Lifesimmer, Simified and random ones that comes up in what to watch
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Lazy Game Reviews! I always watch his brutally honest reviews before buying anything sims-related.
    I also enjoy Deligracy. I like her voice and love the amazing builds she makes.
  • Options
    WingzofnocteWingzofnocte Posts: 12 New Member
    I love listening to Vixella. Most of the time I let her play in the background while I'm doing dishes or cleaning. She isn't doing a lot of sims anymore but I like watching Deligracy too. Her voice is also amazing and I love the houses she does. Vixella's speedbuilds are awesome too because she gets so rambly. I love it.
  • Options
    lauren5509lauren5509 Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 2015
    Mainly Vixella :) but Deligracy and Lifesimmer as well
  • Options
    fatbat21fatbat21 Posts: 1,527 Member
    LGR, Curtis paridis, life simmer, sim supply, @lessthanzero1013 , deligracy and rad simmer
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    HannaHasSimsHannaHasSims Posts: 256 Member
    Well if you like The Sim Supply, then I recommend Deligracy :)
    Ykw4PMd.jpg

• Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    Deligracy, AviatorGamez, yammyyox, Kawaii Simmer, Koffee.
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    James from TheSimSupply is my favorite simmer, I'm also subscribed to his other non-Sims channels. Love him ;)
    Apart from him, I love watching xSimSugar and Sofee.
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • Options
    simmerinesimmerine Posts: 54 Member
    I only watch LifeSimmer since I find her so funny and love the carefree way she plays and the way her sims seem to develop their own personalities as the story goes on. I'm also watching Dan and Phil's LP, I enjoy how they don't know anything about the game.
  • Options
    lhermann13lhermann13 Posts: 57 Member
    Definatley if you like the sim supply you'll like deligraacy. Personally I LOVE andrew arcade, aureylian, and deligracy.
  • Options
    PersephoneLovesPersephoneLoves Posts: 9 New Member
    > @Mightydan said:
    > Lazy Game Reviews! I always watch his brutally honest reviews before buying anything sims-related.

I always forget about him but I love watching his reviews.
    I watch Vixella religously but I do watch Deligracy and Lifesimmer from time to time.