Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Clog Drains?

DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 General Discussion
This is weird. I've tried every sink and toilet in the house... It just gives me the option to use or wash hands. What's the deal here? :/
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Read a handiness book. Once you start the handiness skill, everything will break and it will break all the time, LOL

Actually, my Sim is in a career where repairs are needed, so they need that skill, and everything breaks. Not sure if they break that much if the skill is not needed for a job though.

I will say though..........I wish I had your problem :p
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    Yea my stuff break every other day.
  • Options
    Alexis402Alexis402 Posts: 238 Member
    Is your mischief high enough? I think the option comes up on level 5.
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Your mischief has to be high enough, and I THINK you have to do it at someone else's house. I seem to remember trying to do it at my Sim's own home and it wasn't an option, but it's been a while.
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Yeah, level 8 I believe. @MsPhy may have sorted out the problem for me... I'll be visiting someone very soon to see if that's why. Kind of bummed you can't do that at your own house. I LOVED the pranks on TS3.
  • Options
    lovebchelsealovebchelsea Posts: 1 New Member
    I just keep getting kicked out of the house:/
  • Options
    snootypatootysnootypatooty Posts: 499 Member
    Buy the reward trait Always welcome then the sims won't care what you do, heck you could even live at their house if you wanted
    The mind will ever be unstable that has only prejudices to rest on, and the current will run with destructive fury when there are no barriers to break its force.
    My website bit.ly/185bQS My Chat website bit.ly/1NiCwCb My Blog bit.ly/OuqF0Y
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Read a handiness book. Once you start the handiness skill, everything will break and it will break all the time, LOL

Actually, my Sim is in a career where repairs are needed, so they need that skill, and everything breaks. Not sure if they break that much if the skill is not needed for a job though.

I will say though..........I wish I had your problem :p

What? Is that why everything constantly breaks? It was so constant it was driving me crazy.. From now on, my sims are only hiring the repairmen. Tho it's a bit late. I am in the third gen, so I just say screw it now and replace everything with simoleons. I just don't understand the point of the upgrades when they don't really do anything to keep it from breaking again..
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top