Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cant find my diesel stuff pk on my origin acct

I purchased TS3 Diesel stuff pk about a year ago through my origin acct and have downloaded it a few months ago and had to have my computer worked and now i went to dl it and it isnt anywhere to be found on my games page on my origin. :( Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so how and where was your game at on origin? I reloaded my page loged out and back in and it still isnt on there :'( please help i would like to install it into my game. Thank you all for reading this long post and all replys may you all have a very Simtastic Day and Happy Simmin ;)

Comments

• Options
    migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    Please help cant find my Diesel stuff pk :(
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,925 Member
    Did you buy digital download from Origin or get it some other way?

Is it registered?

No one here can actually do anything to help. You will need to contact customer support for anything to be done.

But if you got a digital download then you might be able to find the email you got with the code in it.

If you know your code you can add it to your Origin My Games page by clicking the Origin menu and choosing add game.

Have you looked at your Sims 3 My Page to see if it is listed there as one of your games?
  • Options
    migitpoo73migitpoo73 Posts: 218 Member
    It was a digital dl and when i bought it and tried to register the pk it wouldnt let me so i guess ill have to contact Ea about it but thank you for your help :)
  • Options
    WaxingCrescent05WaxingCrescent05 Posts: 577 Member
    Like diesel stuff is even worth it anyway. I liked some of the clothes but there were what like 15 items in total? And they charged money for that?
    Follow my Simblr at FauntleroySims, or my Twitter @fauntleroysims! I'm kind of a noob to social media rn XD
    Origin ID: Eve0053
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit - Intel Core i7-6700K 4GHz (8 CPUs) - 16GB RAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Dedicated VRAM - Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited June 2015
    You couldn't register it because anything purchased through Origin automatically is registered. If you have a second account check that and maybe you accidentally hid the game. Click show hidden games to see if it's there.

Karritz is right.. When it comes to account stuff, no one can help you but Origin. They look at your account to see what you've purchased.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/