Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Aspiration Legacy Challenge

SimsInfinitySimsInfinity Posts: 2 New Member
Hey guys! So this is my second attempt of making a challenge and I really hope you find this interesting. I worked really hard at this..
ASPIRATION LEGACY CHALLENGE

Challenge: Each Legacy must have 6 kids + 2 parents and you must complete every sims lifetime aspiration. Heres the trick though: You must complete every lifetime aspiration IN THE GAME to have finished the Challenge. That's what makes it a Legacy Challenge.
24 Lifetime Aspirations in the game 23 if you do not have Outdoor Retreat. 24= 3 Legacies 23 = 3 Legacies also but one less kid.

RULES
1: Founder must start off from 1,800 simoleons by bulldozing and buying a 50 x 50 lot and buying the knight to equal the amount of 1,800 simoleons.

2: Every sim in the Legacy must have a job.

3: No money cheats allowed

4: You may create the Founder and pick their traits

5: You HAVE to build their house *NO HOUSE FROM THE GALLERY* (This will give you the chance to unleash your building skill if your not a good builder)

6: The 6th child MUST be the Founder of the next Legacy.

7: You may not pick any of the children's traits or Lifetime Aspiration, must be by random. If any of the children get a Lifetime Aspiration that has already been given to another child then you must kill off the child within 5 days and replace he/she . :open_mouth: :neutral:

8: You have to do ALL the Lifetime Aspirations - in the game - before the challenge is over. (This is why you have to have Legacies)

9: You may move out a child after they have completed their lifetime Aspiration.

10: You can only start a new legacy if: 1. The previous founder has had all six kids 2. You have space for the new founder & his/her spouse.

11. Your spouse has to be either a townie or an NPC no gallery uploads

12. The Heir is either the first or the last you can choose and it is either the gender of Boy or a Girl for all of your legacies.

EXCEPTIONS
----------
2. I guess you can shorten up the challenge by doing 17 Aspirations instead of 24 :)

+1 point every Aspiration completed
+10 points if you get past 35,000 in funds
Total # of points you can earn: +34 points
-------------------------------------
If you like it then please give me feedback in the comments and also I got the buying lot idea from the guy who made the Legacy Challenge. :3 Youtube Channel: youtube.com/simsinfinity
Post edited by SimsInfinity on