Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What will *YOU* be doing with Newcrest?

luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
I'm taking those 15 lots,*putting modern/contemporary/avant-garde homes in them (and maybe an oddball or two), and filling them all with more celebrity Sims. Every house in my basegame is full, and I know there are lots more characters I want in my game! Movie/TV characters, famous people, and "celebrities" from the Sims promotions and topics here.**

What do you want to do with them?

* More would be nice! I'll be ready for more soon too.
**Dylan will still be moving in with Thor and Loki, though.
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    My second generation are only teens, but I love the idea of more lots. I know other simmers need the room pronto. There are lots from the gallery I've downloaded I'd like to place. So this is perfect. Thanks EA. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    Find some new places for my Sims to go to...like parks,bars,gyms,etc. on the Gallery. And probably find some houses to put in too so I can give some homeless Sims a house to live in :P
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    I'm going to use 5 of them for community lots and build 10 households. I think I do want a gym and some kind of night club and a store or two and something else just for the sake of having stuff to do. I don't know what though.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Build! I love the fact it's blank and can be tailored the way you like. I just forgave EA a little bit- a very little bit but still. Ha!
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I'm going to search the gallery for a nice community pool and maybe a park or, if I don't find anything I want, I'll make them. Then I'll fill the other lots up with gallery houses. I am more excited than I probably should be LOL.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Create some Cathedrals Graveyards Schools, Apartments maybe a community pool, Shops move around some residential lots.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I haven't done much in the way of building in Sims 4 so far, largely due to the lack of empty lots. I'm definitely gonna be spending some time building more homes and a few community lots. Probably a few retail stores, too.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    BunnyBoxers5BunnyBoxers5 Posts: 53 Member
    I'll make more homes and community lots for my rotational and generation gameplays. I'm running out of lots! :P Oh, I will probably add a graveyard since that is needed too haha
    GalleryID: Kelliemg
    VrSzVjC.png
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    I will put 1 park and the rest will be residential, that's it.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    edited June 2015
    Probably gonna just fill it with community lots and class it as a down town area. It's yet again too small to have an adequate population of family homes and community lots. How they can class 15 lots as 'world' material is beyond me.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Probably gonna move in all of my played households in it and build them their own little elite corner :lol:
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    Amiutza wrote: »
    Probably gonna move in all of my played households in it and build them their own little elite corner :lol:
    Same! I'm thinking of making very stylized sims there and they can have their little corner of the world!
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited June 2015
    Isn't newcrest a brand of toothpaste?

Edit: OMG! Just looked it up! So excited! FREE update?! I don't know what I'll do with it yet.
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I'm just staring at this neighborhood and now that it's cleared up, I feel like taking my sims rafting on that river.
    CGlwEEQXIAAMdg3.png
    someday.

Does anyone notice the Geyser on the left hand side behind the Weeping Cherry Blossom tree?
    Is that a geyser?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I have several sims saved in my gallery that I haven't been able to play with yet, so now I'll get to build them some homes and finally get to put them in my game :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    So will our max population remain at 180 sims?
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Make some more community lots.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    I might mix it up in this 'hood. Little bit of everything, residential, community and retail.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I'm just staring at this neighborhood and now that it's cleared up, I feel like taking my sims rafting on that river.
    CGlwEEQXIAAMdg3.png
    someday.

Does anyone notice the Geyser on the left hand side behind the Weeping Cherry Blossom tree?
    Is that a geyser?

I think it's a large fountain jet -- you can see one in the middle of the lake adjacent to the "golf course" in one of the neighborhoods in Oasis Springs.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Have aliens take it over.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Have aliens take it over.

Love that!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I'm going to fill them up with houses, so that my younger population can have a place of their own. Now all they need to do is kill that silly 180 sim population cap.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    CGlwEEQXIAAMdg3.png
    someday.

Is that a geyser?

I think it's a large fountain jet -- you can see one in the middle of the lake adjacent to the "golf course" in one of the neighborhoods in Oasis Springs.

yeah I found the Trailer again it's animated at 8 seconds
    https://youtu.be/3iG5wj0k1pQ
    I've rarely been in Oasis Springs in the 5 months I've been playing. But I know the neighborhood you're talking about. "Golf Course" haha I think I gave it that name some time ago on another thread here :D surprised people use that term for that hood now.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I'm not sure yet. I've been looking for the perfect lot to build a public pool so I'm sure one of those will go to that. I might use 2 of them to build schools & install that Get to School mod :) I've been waiting for a new world to do that since I'd like to build them side-by-side and none of my open areas make sense for it right now.

I'm just excited to have more room!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top