Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Check out my new channel on Youtube - LP, CAS and more

SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
Hi Simmers. I decided to start a youtube channel where I will post some Sims 4 let's plays and other Sims related stuff.
You can find my channel by searching SimmerPT or try this (youtube.com/channel/UCbCfavR8IDxEg21TqW_rCtw). Visit me and subscribe and I will sub back!!!
cpbbxqP.png
Origin ID:badana90
Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
Post edited by SimmerPT on

Comments

• Options
    The first 3 episodes from my Drifter Challenge Let's play are up.Go check them out.
    cpbbxqP.png
  • Options
    Part 4 and 5 of my LP are now up.
    cpbbxqP.png
  • Options
    Here's a short story of the 5 first episodes of my Drifter Challenge:

My founder's name is Marnie Stanley and she moved to Agave Abode when she won a TV giveaway. So she started a new life in Oasis Springs.
    She always dreamed of being a professional chef and so as soon as she arrived at her new lot she applied for a cooking job as an Assistant dishwasher. This would be a way to make money and maybe someday have a beautiful house were she would raise her future family.
    Her first day was rough! She had no money so she decided to go and collect some stuff around the neighborhood. She managed to get a few things, which she sold to a local collector she casually met there on the street. She just kept this cute little frogs because the collector guy told her that if she breeds them and gets more frogs, she should be able to sell the little ones for quite a bit of money.
    The following days were not easy as well but with a lot of running around collecting and working hard, she managed to save some money and she also got promoted at her job. She was now the Head Dishwasher!!!
    So now that Marnie was getting some money she felt more confident and she wanted to meet some people (of the male kind). Because she didn't have a car to go around other parts of town, she just started introducing herself to the new neighbors that walked across her street. One fine day she was talking with her new friend Ace, then she saw the most handsome guy she ever met. So she asked Ace if he knew him. His answer was that he was a new guy in town, and he came to Oasis Springs for a job as a musician at the local bar. Marnie was so head over heels for this "Adonis" that she quickly asked Ace to introduce him before he left.
    They met (His name was Johan) and the conversation was actually flowing very well, Marnie's romantic side was overflowing and she quickly asked a few cheeky questions and she found out he was single and he was loking for some place to stay. Marnie told him that she might like a roommate to share the bills and the days so they exchanged numbers to talk latter about it and said goodbye.
    The next day Marnie was so excited that she couldn't wait, so she called him. He quickly answered and he said that he would very much like to see her again. In the afternoon, he showed up and before they knew it they hit it of. Some romance was in the air and a first kiss occurred. He confessed that he also liked her very much and they should get to know each other better. They agreed he should move in, because he really didn't have anywhere to sleep and Marnie was more than welcome to share a bed with this homeless guy.
    After a few days of getting to know each other and sleeping in the same bed, Johan made a few attempt to get it to the next level. Their first woohoo was amazing (and unprotected). Marnie was worried. She might be carrying Johan's baby because of this distraction! At the same time she was happy, because she knew that even if she was. Johan loved her and he would stay trough it all with her!!!

Stay tuned for part 6 coming very soon at youtube.com/channel/UCbCfavR8IDxEg21TqW_rCtw
    cpbbxqP.png
  • Options
    SaudadeSaudade Posts: 2 New Member
    Sweet stuff! I'm loving your videos :)

I'm glad I found your channel. You can never follow too many Sims players xD
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Saudade . Are you Portuguese by any chance? (just asking because of your screen name)
    cpbbxqP.png
  • Options
    cpbbxqP.png
  • Options
    CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    Hey!
    I'm ''new'' on youtube, my name is CelestialSims.I've been playing The Sims series since I was 8, and I never got bored of it! I make CAS videos, but I'm always looking for new ideas and suggestions for filming!
    Here are some of my videos :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU1MEtUhMTA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu6qqyMTkv4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZYB1IozC8

Subscribe to me if you want to see more! I guarantee, I'll subscribe back!
    Thank you a lot,

Celestialsims. ♥
  • Options
    Saramore2708Saramore2708 Posts: 166 Member
    Just subscribed to your channel! Please check mine out as I am new to Youtube! Here is my newest video...
    https://youtu.be/XiOEDaSgzrk
    Sara Sims - New Videos Daily! House Builds & CAS! Don't forget to subscribe! :)
  • Options
    Just subscribed to your channel! Please check mine out as I am new to Youtube! Here is my newest video...
    https://youtu.be/XiOEDaSgzrk
    Thanks for the sub. I subbed back!

cpbbxqP.png