Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Romantic Sims and Interactions (Pleeease?)

Do you guys agree? I really want The Sims 4 more Romantic just like The Sims 3.
The Interaction that includes:
>Make out (The Standing Position) and In Bed
>Heat of the Moment Kiss
>Take Romantic Photo together (We should capture using the Selfie Camera)
And lots of Sims 3 Romantic Interactions to be in Sims 4.
(There's too many Romantic Interactions in Sims 3 that should be back in Sims 4, I haven't tried all of them But I think they should be on it)

And The Improvement of the Kissing Interaction (they look weird especially when you look at it closer)
I want to EA make more improvements for Sims that doing Romantic Interactions, I want More Romantic Sims and Romantic Interaction.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    edited May 2015
    They should add romantic interations teen had to young adult.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    hum i would say no the sims4 is perfect has it is
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I would like a few more romantic interactions and the bed romace back, but some which you have mentioned like heat of the moment kiss is from an ep and will probably see more romantic interactions when more eps and dlc comeout
  • Options
    SerenaSimsySerenaSimsy Posts: 28 New Member
    I miss being able to travel around town during a date. Now, you can pick wherever the date is but have to stay there until it's over, or risk it getting cancelled early.
  • Options
    LibertycrystalLibertycrystal Posts: 37 Member
    More teen love interactions...please! And an 'ask father for daughter's hand in marriage' interaction. THAT WOULD BE SO FUNNY! (Especially if they said no...)
  • Options
    LibertycrystalLibertycrystal Posts: 37 Member
    I can feel a 'Rude' reference coming on...
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I like the couch and side of the bed interactions, they are very nice. It does seem weird not to have an on the bed cuddle though.
    I really would eventually like slow dancing, or other dances even.. I can see some nice story lines with people dancing in the background.
    egTcBMc.png