Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stack Split in Half button?

I was going through the materials my one sim had collected on his journey to becoming a gardener, and wanted to mentor another sim and give half my stock to him for continuing to work as a gardener from where I left off. I wondered if you could set up a sort button for profession materials but just the three categories - Meat (fish and similar items, if you ever cook frogs for frogs legs, snails for escargot... a vegetarian burger made out of a cowplant seed...)

But I digress, the first thing that really popped up on a list of improvements I'd like to see, it would follow in this order;

1) Split stack in half (radial button on the generic stack of inventory items.)
2) A category of inventory items on a top inventory selection tab: Food, Plant, Mineral,& Stock (retail or other items?)
3) A sales inventory that separates between Retail and Service on the Commercial Property creation menu split into;
3a) Service Commerce would be based on the Sim's skill in a craft and base income on ability to perform.
3b) Retail Commerce would be based on quality of retail item in stock ( with regular / upgraded - premium items of higher than normal quality.)

That's just a quick punch list I wanted to suggest, can anyone help with this to make it work better?

Thanks for your consideration and time reading this post. Peace!