Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hi-jacked a Golluma ** Act Five PART II**

ACT FIVE
PART II
THE WEDDING

We left off with Golluma and Quinto, standing in what would be their future bathroom.
con%209_zpso4i74khx.jpg
Quinto couldn't see her vision for the house, it didn't make sense to him at all and Golluma was lost in her own thoughts, designing, planning and building. All the while, with each passing sim day until ....
act%205%201_zpsxyry6ios.jpg
'I can't believe how much you got done with the house. I don't know how you managed to do it all. Building such a home, while pregnant ... and now plans for a wedding.'. But Quinto's words were falling on deaf ears. Golluma had her own inner voices that she was listening too.

act%205%202_zpsxfqlqczl.jpg
Golluma thought she had everything she wanted. Her own house, a rich and handsome future husband and even a little one on the way. Everything was happening so fast now in her life. Trying to calm her nerves, she thought about the wedding which was going to be tomorrow and she thought about Quinto. She went off and searched for him.

act%205%203_zpsbgaxxj32.jpg
She found him way up in his garden, elbow deep in dirt. 'You know, when I finally found you on Sixam, you were standing next to a tree just like this one Quinto. Seeing you there next to it ... it is where I got the idea for this house. it seemed perfectly odd and yet so right. I still have a few touches I need to make to the house, I just hope it is enough.' she said to him. And before Quinto could ask her what she meant, she was already heading out the door.

act%205%204_zps4u5dz7r7.jpg
Quinto found her sitting alone on a stone bench in an almost empty room. 'I don't understand this extension Golluma. Every other room is splashed with color and has such an energy to it. All that is here in the uppermost corner of the house is a grey bench, white floors, a table with a picture on it. I don't understand.', he said. And with a sigh, Golluma said: 'It is a place to remember, so we won't forget. It is for sims like your grandparents Quinto. They once had a full, colorful life full of activity and now all they are reduced to is an empty silhouette on a faded background. Forgotten. I don't want to forget them Quinto, just like I do not want our grandchildren to forget us.'.

a%205%201_zpstxe3qtii.jpg
Golluma had to get out some of her frustrations and her insecurities. The house was coming along nicely, Quinto was happy and she was happy with how things were working out. Everything was falling into place, always plan for the unexpected Golluma, she thought to herself. Be prepared.

And for those wondering, here is Golluma's fang-flower treehouse. It is probably 95ish percent complete:
act%205%205_zps7o5gcud7.jpg

act%205%206_zps1pi5zfh9.jpg

a%205%202_zpsomcf8hwq.jpg
Enough of that.

a%205%203_zpswpy28rcg.jpg
The big day had finally arrived and somehow Golluma managed to still squeeze into her white wedding dress. Luckily, Golluma never cared what other people thought, it was her day ... she could wear whatever she wanted to on her day. All of Quinto's brothers and sisters came as well and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

act%205%208_zpswqfahwwj.jpg
Quinto decided to get himself some liquid courage before the actual big event. For someone who started off his adventure with such a shaky start ... in just a few short hours, he would be married ...

a%205%204_zpsdd09j1m8.jpg
The pianist was actually playing the piano, the bartender was actually tending the bar. Quinto and Golluma took a moment to listen to the tune being played on the piano.

a%205%205_zpsbtzbsz82.jpg
The guests were all happy. Golluma was happy. Quinto was happy. Everything was as Quinto ever dreamed of for his wedding. 'I'll be right back Quinto, I need to go talk to your ... auntie-sis', I probably should play nice with her since her telescope does have a clear view into the bathroom.'. And with that, Golluma walked off.
Everything was going just great ...
a%205%206_zpstxcus04h.jpg
'Oh ... Auntie-sis ... that was a hard kick.'

a%205%207_zpsgozbbk6d.jpg
'Oh ... Auntie-sis ... I don't think that was a hard kick .... I think the baby wants to attend the wedding ....'
'Quinto ... get over here! It is go time ... like ... we gotta go! NOW!'
'But ... the wedding ... we haven't exchanged rings or cut the cake ....'
'There is no time Quinto ... the baby is coming ....'
Down at the hospital:
a%205%20p%20a_zpsyxzi9rss.jpg
'So much for our picture perfect wedding Quinto, I know you must be disappointed. You didn't ask for all of this. I'm sorry'

a%205%20p%20b_zpskv0avckq.jpg
'You should only get one dream wedding.' she went on. 'I bet your family is just loving this. All their prim and proper attitudes. How everything has a place and time, their perfect little Stepford wives lives ... and now, our baby is going to be born before we are actually married.'

a%205%20p%20c_zpsp9jt8qbj.jpg
With a smile, Quinto looked at Golluma. And with a soft kiss on the cheek, he said to her 'This is why I love you Golluma. Life with you is so unpredictable, a wild roller-coaster ride full of it's ups and downs, turns and loops. I never know what to expect next I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't need to get married surrounded by my family. I just need you.'

a%205%20p%20d_zpsdysgybhz.jpg
'I have your ring Quinto ...'

a%205%20p%20e_zpsmpwqdvpa.jpg
I do.

a%205%20p%20f_zpsdg6hembm.jpg
'I do too'.
'Now, for the love that is all holy, here comes the baby!'.

a%205%20p%20g_zpspoyn1y90.jpg
Now that ... is one day to remember.

a%205%20p%20h_zpsa6a4ykr3.jpg
'I'll get the birth certificate ready. I just need a name for your little one.' the kindly old doctor said.
'Reese. The name will be Reese.'

a%205%20p%20i_zpspirikt3k.jpg
'Is it over, is that our baby' Quinto said, rushing over to see the little bundle of joy that the claw machine had found.

a%205%20p%20j_zpsqh7vqmna.jpg
'Reese. What a beautiful name. You look just like your mother ...'

a%205%20p%20k_zpsxdky1slt.jpg
In the end, it was a perfect day.
act%205%209%20i_zps4he8civz.jpg
The joys of motherhood.

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I am curious what would Quinto and Golluma's child would look like when she is a teen...
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    dmel25dmel25 Posts: 1,514 Member
    The baby is way to good looking to be Golluma's child. LOL
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    dmel25 wrote: »
    The baby is way to good looking to be Golluma's child. LOL

Wait till it grows up. I'm sure it will have the best features of both parents. :tongue:
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    Loved your story!

My sims have alien friends but I don't play aliens. Yours look great! :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Aww so cute :3
    I actually love the house lol
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    Aw! This was super sweet! And that house is pretty plummin' awesome. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Amazing house--I love that everything in it has meaning. And what a touching story! Golluma is so thoughtful and heartful...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love that house too and hope you put it on the Gallery. Wow what a wedding. That's so cute they exchanged vows at the hospital. I am curious what is it like bringing the baby home from the hospital with GTW?
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I love that house too and hope you put it on the Gallery. Wow what a wedding. That's so cute they exchanged vows at the hospital. I am curious what is it like bringing the baby home from the hospital with GTW?

They don't take the baby home, it magically disappears from the bassinet, the screen goes white and mom/dad end up on the street in front of their house and the baby in the object.