Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trendsetter Cycle 1 - JUDGING IN PROGRESS!

Comments

• Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I am going to upload assignment 1 while you're waiting for scores! :)

ooh yay!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited July 2015
    Okay I got my computer working properly, and installed my RAM, checked it, installed my GPU, checked it, played a little Shadow of Mordor... gonna blaze through scores real quick! I *think* you're in the UK Monster... so you'll likely have them when you wake up! Or maybe an hour after XD

EDIT: I went out to smoke (yeah i know horrible, shut up, I legit don't wanna hear it) and my computer crashed and I lost my first two scores XD Fortunately I remember what I said on them!

Yeah until I get a new CPU my computer WILL crash. Because my current CPU is 6 years old and is dying.

At least it didn't crash while I was playing Shadows of Mordor! XD
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    MangaMonster_xXMangaMonster_xX Posts: 2,233 Member
    Just send them when you can Vana :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Okay, I'm almost done, I'm having issues. My CPU decided it's DONE. And I can't get a new one til next month. but I'm powering through! LibreOffice auto-saves, so thank god for that lol My scores are auto-saving.

But they'll be done (hopefully) within an hour or so! I'm still going on them!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Sorry, my computer's gone haywire and I've gotta get some sleep. Will be PM'd to you as soon as I get up though! So sorry, I know my sleep schedule sucks for me as a judge, but I'm legitimately terrified to sleep at night. I have psychosis and get sleep paralysis and I SEE THINGS if that happens in the dark, so I have to sleep in the morning. That's why I'm always up at night. So yeah... I'm really sorry, but these'll be finished and PM'd to you as soon as I wake up.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    That's fine Vana! :)
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Bump! :p
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    Scores will be posted today, hopefully Vana can get them to me but if not I'll post just mine :)
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I am working on them, I stayed in bed most of today x.x They'll be PM'd to you soon though!

Like, me being this sick, doesn't usually happen? I'm getting a doctor's appointment cause I think something's going weird with my surgery I had 4 years ago x.x
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Sounds nasty Vana! Hopefully it's nothing serious and you get well soon :)<3
  • Options
    Well, I do know that it IS serious, but all I can do is deal with it.

I'm also currently aggravated. I told hubby "Eat all the pizza you want, but SAVE ME FOUR GARLIC KNOTS." Because I don't like delivery pizza.

So he saved me 1/3 of a slice of pizza and 1/2 of ONE garlic knot.

I'm going to kick him in the ankles repeatedly for two hours straight. I asked him for ONE THING.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Okay I'm really sorry but you may have to post without me. I'm really sick and my computer keeps getting the blue screen of death. I've figured out it's drivers, but it doesn't tell me WHAT drivers!

So I have the document I'm keeping score in to auto-save, but it DOESN'T auto-save, which must be whatever driver is acting up?

I dunno, but I'll have this figured out by next round. Hopefully. I've got two peeps that can help me, but one's also sick and the other's recovering from a seizure.

So basically I'm going to take a ton of meds and faceplant for the next few hours.

I'm really sorry, but I've typed up scores and then my computer just ERASES them every few hours. I'll get it figured out by next assignment though. Gah. (I didn't know this would happen when I signed up to judge, this just started happening 3 days ago....)

I WILL however give comments to anyone who asks in the next few days!
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    No problem Vana :)
  • Options
    KPGeigerKPGeiger Posts: 239 Member
    Monster, are you going to post the scores?
    Runner-up-siggy_zpsflbvlkdj.png
  • Options
    I hope so, I still can't judge this round, I just found out that my beloved great aunt who practically raised me, only has a week or two to live. I'm currently trying to decide if we have the money to go to the memorial. She was on disability for the longest time, so there's no money to bury her, so they're cremating her. But they're going to have a family service for the memorial. My grandmother, her sister, is going up there on Monday (to Pennsylvania) and like... this is it. This is the end, as much as I hate it. And we're in Texas, so that would be a flight we'd have to pay for. Jay asked me if I needed to go, I told him I'm not sure yet, but I know my grandmother would pay for me to go if I had to. Everything's up in the air right now.
    I'm somewhere between
  • Options
    Sorry this has taken so long my I've been pretty busy with my sister's wedding this week but they'll be posted tonight along with the new assignment!
  • Options
    Sorry this has taken so long my I've been pretty busy with my sister's wedding this week but they'll be posted tonight along with the new assignment!

I'm so excited!
  • Options

I'm looking forward to it! Congrats to your sister :)
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    Everything is posted! :D
  • Options
    Seen scores and checking in!
  • Options
    KPGeigerKPGeiger Posts: 239 Member
    Thanks for the scores, checking in :)
    Runner-up-siggy_zpsflbvlkdj.png
  • Options
    Also guys just to let you kno as I don't think I added it to the assignment you'll need to reserve a sport so we don't have everyone doing the same thing! First come first served :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the scores, i would like Hot Air Ballooning as my sport :D
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    Ooh interesting choice Lady! :D
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Thank you for scores. Not surprised by my placing. Can I reserve basketball please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top