Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for EPs

thesims3mermaidthesims3mermaid Posts: 180 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
For the Pets Expansion Pack I think they should bring back horses. I loved them. I know that it might be kind of weird because The Sims 4 doesn't have an open world aspect like The Sims 3 but I think that you should be able to send horses for racing or you can train and ride them.

Another idea is for an EP that is kind of like the Generations EP from The Sims 3 except it adds toddlers. I really miss them. It should also add baby interactions like talk to tummy and listen to tummy. That would be awesome.
Also for the Seasons EP I think there should be festivals again. It would work out because you can still travel to the park.

These are just a few of my ideas.
7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.
Post edited by thesims3mermaid on

Comments

• Options
    ptpie87ptpie87 Posts: 166 Member
    I have a feeling they will make these ep's.. They'll probably be a little bit better.
  • Options
    @ptpie87 I hope so. Yep I agree.
    7Ar0t8G.png

• Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    They need to make an expansion pack delcated to kids only ,like add more clothes, especially night clothes. Add things like baby dolls, dump trucks, tea sets,have them play hopscotch, let them be able to run and play with each other. Or have them play cops and robbers. Just need to make things fun for them.
  • Options
    beville wrote: »
    They need to make an expansion pack delcated to kids only ,like add more clothes, especially night clothes. Add things like baby dolls, dump trucks, tea sets,have them play hopscotch, let them be able to run and play with each other. Or have them play cops and robbers. Just need to make things fun for them.

I agree
    7Ar0t8G.png