Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff belonging to specific Sims

SimmingWithStarsSimmingWithStars Posts: 439 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Just a little thing:

A nice feature would be to be able to assign certain rooms to certain Sims. That way, if you tell the Sim to send themselves to bed in the needs panel, they would automatically go to the bed in their room, or a bed in an open to everybody room. So you won't get parents going to sleep in kids' room, etc.

As well as rooms, being able to assign objects to specific Sims too, like beds, so they wouldn't go in any random bed, would be good. You could assign a certain instrument to a certain Sim to effectively 'own' that instrument.

Just a small suggestions that would be super helpful in game, and I don't think would be that difficult to add in :)

Happy Simming :p
Currently doing one of the following:
    - Eating - Sleeping - Simming - Reading - Watching 90s Sitcoms - Drinking tea - Wearing socks.

Comments

• Options
    YTSparklesYTSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    <3 Love the Idea <3
  • Options
    SimPoseyYumSimPoseyYum Posts: 995 Member
    Agree, 100%.
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Just a little thing:

A nice feature would be to be able to assign certain rooms to certain Sims. That way, if you tell the Sim to send themselves to bed in the needs panel, they would automatically go to the bed in their room, or a bed in an open to everybody room. So you won't get parents going to sleep in kids' room, etc.

As well as rooms, being able to assign objects to specific Sims too, like beds, so they wouldn't go in any random bed, would be good. You could assign a certain instrument to a certain Sim to effectively 'own' that instrument.

Just a small suggestions that would be super helpful in game, and I don't think would be that difficult to add in :)

Happy Simming :p

I really don't know how it's supposed to work but my sims do go to their own beds. Even when I click on the energy icon (this didn't happen a few months ago). I took them to their beds the first time and now they do it on their own.

But I do agree with assigning objects to the Sims because I don't think this works right now.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I think locks on all objects, not just doors can solve a lot.
    and then tagging which sims can get in or use the object, and we should be able to choose more than one option.
    like:
    Only me
    Friends
    Best Friends
    Girlfriends and boyfriends
    Family be able to choose which family members.

locks should be on
    Doors
    Electronics
    Appliances
    maybe Furniture
    Stairs - For loft like homes where there is no door to the upstairs.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I could have used that the other day. I was mad because my sims had had yet another boy. (I have 15 children between 7 families, only 4 of them are girls. Time to start doling out the strawberries, I guess) Anyway, to punish the boys for existing, I gave the only girl in the family a beautiful princess bedroom with all the best toys, while the boys were stuck in cheap beds in the basement with only a toy box. Am I mean, or what? Didn't matter anyway, because the boys went right upstairs to her room and started playing with her toys! So yeah, that's a great idea OP.
    Gallery ID: LDM2