Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Burned Food , Make Bed, and Sleeping Animations

I really Just like how this Interaction/Animation works in the previous Sims Games and I really Hope they could give us this slight game improvement. I think I'm the only one who wants this to be back but I'm just sharing it to you guys.

Burned Food because of Low Cooking skill or maybe Neglected food, Make Bed after Sleeping (After they get up and They just live it there Messy), The Sleeping Animations like They rotate and rotate and rotate to their bed. And Sim couples hugging each other at bed.
I don't want to see them like they have only One Position Sleeping and I just dislike it. It doesn't come too Natural.

Do you want it to be back Guys? :)

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Mainly the make bed and sleeping animations
    cuddling, single sims sleeping in the middle of a queen sized bed instead of just one side.
    more emotions when they sleep
    Dreams
    nightmares
    tossing and turning.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    keyendeekeyendee Posts: 66 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Mainly the make bed and sleeping animations
    cuddling, single sims sleeping in the middle of a queen sized bed instead of just one side.
    more emotions when they sleep
    Dreams
    nightmares
    tossing and turning.

And the rest interaction thingy, Make out thingy. Talking at bed with another sim. And all Romance Interaction in the Sims 3! :)
    I would love to make it back! :)
  • Options
    awaywiththepxiezawaywiththepxiez Posts: 18 New Member
    I miss having Sims relax on their bed, to watch TV or read a book or something.
    Now they just sit on the side awkwardly and I don't like it.
    I really don't understand why what seems to be simple things are missing from the game. Maybe they're not so simple.
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    I really miss the 'relax' on bed option, I used it alot.

Also, I super miss the adorable couple sleeping animations. How they'd snuggle while sleeping or even like in Sims2 where if one woke up before the other they'd just cuddle them and watch them sleep.
    6Y6GB8R.png