Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok now things are awkward at my house

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
So my mom is out here visiting for Mother's Day. My brother in law doesn't really care that much for my mom because of some unnecessary drama that went down back in September that I honestly think everyone should just get over already. My brother in law said my mom is not allowed to come back here. He said this back in October. Well she is now here at my house (where my bro in law said she was not welcome) and things are just awkward, uncomfortable and tense. And it's made even worse because my brother in law is a pretty awkward person himself. He doesn't talk to anyone. He doesn't say hi to me when I say hi to him. He only acknowledges me when he wants something (which is annoying but I deal with it)

I am extremely uncomfortable right now but I will deal with it I will just hide in my room until my mom leaves but this is just way too awkward.

Comments

• Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Ugh what a tense situation. Sounds like your BIL needs to grow up. Hope the time goes quickly for you :)
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Awww I hope things get better soon. Your BIL sounds like a real winner......o_O :s
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.