Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Try for a baby mod?

RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
Hey there! :)
I am trying to do an immortal sisters challenge for the Sims 2. I got the 'More casual romance' mod and I was sure that added being able to try for a baby without both sims being in the household, obviously not as I found out when my fire sim was relaxing on the bed with Mortimer Goth and there was no option :(
So I'm wondering if there is a mod somewhere that allows that because I was looking forward to playing the challenge and it took me all day to build the house.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

It's the women that can't get pregnant unless they have a home- Townies and NPC females can't get pregnant. Player Sims can- you can move her into a house if you want
    ~But I think you have to be playing her for her to get pregnant. I'm not sure, I normally don't want them pregnant unless they're part of the household. XD

There is an age limit- I think 5 days til elder for females- and also a household size limit- 8 Sims per lot. *without mods.

• Options
    I am playing the Immortal Sisters Challenge so I'm playing as a woman, and the option still isn't there, do both sims have to be in love? I thought the mod made it so that you can still try for a baby without being in love?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I figured you were playing as the female. And No, they don't have to be in love to try for baby but I think that's in the Love Tub. Iirc they don't woohoo in bed without being in love or relationship high enough in both meters *to where they will fall in love while woohooing, so to say. :(

Is the option to woohoo there?
  • Options
    There is no option to woohoo, I have a feeling that maybe their relationship isn't high enough. I'll try with hot tubs and photobooths and see if they can do it there :/
  • Options
    Yeah- they have to have a high relationship to woohoo. I think even in the Love tub, which is mostly for them not to fall in love while woohooing. :)

I believe the bottom has to be around 70 or 76 to woohoo/fall in love.

I'm sure there's mods for not having it so high- maybe the ACR mods. :)
  • Options
    Thanks! :) I'll try to get their relationship up.
  • Options
    Good luck! :)
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited May 2015
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 1,076 Member
    You should get the ACR mod, my sims don't even need to be friends to woohoo. It's nice for romance sims.
  • Options
    You should get the ACR mod, my sims don't even need to be friends to woohoo. It's nice for romance sims.

I do have it, and I thought it included that feature, I didn't find it though :p I've now found it now and my sim now has Mortimer's son :D
    Thanks though!