Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An idea: Given the patched in outfits (Jedi/Lightsaber duelling/sword-play skill)

Maybe not as violent as it may seem a suggestion... although a bit more violence is preferable... more a suggestion that there be fake lightsaber duels, like people IRL do with those fake plastic things with weak lights and terrible sounds, but made a bit better (as if Sims had access to Saber Forge or whatever).
Seems that with all these fancy outfits, it would make sense that out sims got to whack each other with glowing sticks and scream "pew pew" at each other.

Plus with Martial Arts having been in TS3, I would love to see some form of composed combat between sims.
Gallery ID: Biotic_Warlock

Comments

• Options
    SharlaSedaiSharlaSedai Posts: 56 Member
    Yes, this is something that I would like as well. I loved the martial arts in the sims 3, and I love SW, so I made a Jedi enclave in one of my worlds with four Jedi Masters and then adopted in toddlers and tutored them in the different skills. When they got old enough, I included martial arts training. When Supernatural came out, I made them all witches and got them the magic hands reward. It was the closest thing I could get to the Force. One of my Masters was always a writer and I had an entire library of "Jedi" texts. I just simply continued this for generations, but the lack of sword combat always made me sad because I couldn't "pretend" anything in to replace that. :'(
  • Options
    NyixNyix Posts: 32 Member
    I would be ridiculously happy if our Sims could have fake lightsaber duels in game. IRL this is how my husband and I decide who has to wash the dishes if we order in.
  • Options
    SharlaSedaiSharlaSedai Posts: 56 Member
    > @Nyix said:
    > I would be ridiculously happy if our Sims could have fake lightsaber duels in game. IRL this is how my husband and I decide who has to wash the dishes if we order in.

Lol, that is so funny, I love it!!
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Nyix wrote: »
    I would be ridiculously happy if our Sims could have fake lightsaber duels in game. IRL this is how my husband and I decide who has to wash the dishes if we order in.

I will have to keep this in mind for my housemates ;)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Pls no more star wars things....if you want it maybe you should sugest a star wars EP that I would not buy.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Biotic_WarlockBiotic_Warlock Posts: 11,063 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Pls no more star wars things....if you want it maybe you should sugest a star wars EP that I would not buy.

Well, for free or in a game pack (likely a game because this would involve making animations and adding a skill). *throws money at forums*