Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Maybe I should play this game again? How can I make it fun?

The Sims 3 is a nice game. Really it is. But sometimes I need something new. I haven't played TS3 for months and I think it's time to try again, but whenever I think of my sims waddling around like ugly ducklings and spouting out exclamation marks I start to cry. I need something that will make it special, so I need a few suggestions for a new angle. I decided to make a list of the things I like and the things I don't to aid with suggestions.
Things I Like
  • Building my own houses
  • Building my own resorts
  • Gardening
  • Reviving ghosts
  • Raising people in the future and bringing them to the present
  • Role playing!!!
Things I don't like
  • Sims working forever
  • Fleas
  • Pets messing up my house
  • Sims autonomously going and doing stuff I don't like
  • Routing errors

Comments

• Options
    Eduardx123Eduardx123 Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited May 2015
    Sims 3 is superior than sims 4 without a doubt,the problem is the lack of game performace,and routing issues.
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Roleplaying as in, on the forums? I'd be down for that if someone made one.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Sims 3 is superior than sims 4 without a doubt,the problem is the lack of game performace,and routing issues.

Yes! Yes! That's my other thing. The performance. I thought that only happened to me!
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Roleplaying as in, on the forums? I'd be down for that if someone made one.

I sort of make up stories on my own just to make the game more interesting. I love making good and evil characters, in both looks and personality.
  • Options
    ViisserViisser Posts: 12 New Member
    Check out nraas and mod the Sims website it'll spice up your game for sure
  • Options
    moonandsixpensmoonandsixpens Posts: 553 Member
    edited May 2015
    Nraas and modthesims are wonderful no doubt, yet the best site for "no autonomous" mods is simsasylum imo.

To download from modthesims and simsasylum you need to be a member of their sites (no fees charged though).
    In simsasylum they have a whole bunch of pets, occults and regular sim life related tuning mods that stop your sims do stupid things autonomously. For example, there is a mod that stops autonomous accuse or deny being a vampire. (You'll need to register to see the page).

On mod the sims there is a mod to stop autonomous berate ignorance and practice school cheer that saved my day. You don't need to register to see the page be need to register to download.

Or, you can use the nraas retuning mod to customise everything that you want to tweak. I guess. I haven't tried that mod myself...

tumblr_noncvdlzEI1unxm84o1_540.png

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been playing a town legach challenge using 88NRaas Mod files and dozens of others from MTS and other sites.I love being able to switch families and play the entire town in rotation using a single game for that.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg