Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want another career-themed EP

KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
Get To Work is fine and all, but I'm really not happy we only got three new careers. I want to be an architect.

Please, EA? I'll give you what's left of my birthday cake.

9199004.gif
752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Comments

• Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Some of their survey idea's were absolutely awesome. I loved your choice, the interior designer, mayor, and being able to do the NPC jobs for a living. I would not mind being a butler, maid, or chef, theif or etc. I actually think it would be amazing to play those NPC careers that were such a huge part of the Sims 1, 2 and for the most part, 3.

I'm hoping game packs will be able to produce additional careers. I mean imagine if we got a restaurant/cafe style GP that came with careers like chef, server, hostess, (I think Mixology is already in S4 base right?). I would like for them to add a blend of on hand careers for the stuff that is resonable to produce in game, and leave the more complicated stuff for "going off the screen into the 3D decor all around the town, lol. Still don't know how I feel about it. It's cute, but I would love for Sims 4 to be more customizable. 2 is better than 4 with that.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I don't want another one either :p I'm good with GTW.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I kind of want the criminal career to be active. >:)
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    AflutterAflutter Posts: 139 Member
    I'd love more active careers, as long as they're a feature and not an afterthought.