Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Seasons for the Next Game Pack/Expansion Pack!

keyendeekeyendee Posts: 66 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So why do we need to buy a $40 with a 1 GB of Game (The Sims 3: Seasons is 1 GB and so is the Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat) So, After releasing a New EP for the Sims 4 there is a New Game Pack to be released. And I hope so it will be The Sims 4: Seasons. A Game Pack with just a Season and a Weather and Yes! I'm gonna be happy with that and Not Just me but most of the Simmers that are craving for the Seasons.

But If Sims 4: Seasons will gonna be released as an Expansion Pack. Why don't they release it with pets?

And that's just my suggestion. :smile:
Post edited by keyendee on

Comments

• Options
    I-Am-Unicorn123I-Am-Unicorn123 Posts: 137 Member
    Great idea! I second this motion. EA needs to see this.
    oh god i really did make this account when I was 11 and it shows
  • Options
    Great idea! I second this motion. EA needs to see this.

Yup. They definitely need to release Seasons as Game Pack! :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    No, NO gamepacks, Season EP!!! Not everyone can afford or wants GPs. (or they are too young to have credit cards and since no where except the U.S. has EA/Origin gift cards its mean 12/13 year old's mommies and daddies have to use their credit card to buy GPS for their kids.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    No, NO gamepacks, Season EP!!! Not everyone can afford or wants GPs. (or they are too young to have credit cards and since no where except the U.S. has EA/Origin gift cards its mean 12/13 year old's mommies and daddies have to use their credit card to buy GPS for their kids.

I don't think you get what I said. I'm just saying that Seasons can be a Game Pack because it's only a Weather and A Season and ofcourse a Whole new bunch of stuff like outdoor retreat. If Seasons will be EP, Then you'll buy it for $40 Just to have a Weather and A Seasons that should have been a Game Pack.

I know that some people doesn't like a GP but Buying a $40 just to have a Season and a Weather? Why can't you just buy it for only $20?
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member

I don't think you get what I said. I'm just saying that Seasons can be a Game Pack because it's only a Weather and A Season and ofcourse a Whole new bunch of stuff like outdoor retreat. If Seasons will be EP, Then you'll buy it for $40 Just to have a Weather and A Seasons that should have been a Game Pack.

I know that some people doesn't like a GP but Buying a $40 just to have a Season and a Weather? Why can't you just buy it for only $20?

Well why not Combine seasons with Vacation.
  • Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited May 2015
    Season GP sound like a bad idea for some reasons but a Seasons EP, well that's a different story, yes please!
    (But a Nightlife EP first please :# )
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    So why do we need to buy a $40 with a 1 GB of Game (The Sims 3: Seasons is 1 GB and so is the Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat) So, After releasing a New EP for the Sims 4 there is a New Game Pack to be released. And I hope so it will be The Sims 4: Seasons. A Game Pack with just a Season and a Weather and Yes! I'm gonna be happy with that and Not Just me but most of the Simmers that are craving for the Seasons.

But If Sims 4: Seasons will gonna be released as an Expansion Pack. Why don't they release it with pets?

And that's just my suggestion. :smile:

*Expansion

Also I don't mind if the next is Pets (without farming stuff I think that should be a single EP on it's own), seasons would be nice later on, but I'd prefer a Late Night/Apartment Life first.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Okay, Thanks for the Comments but Whatever, Seasons for Game Pack or Expansion Pack. It's okay. The Point here is EA will Release this. :)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

I like buying stuff on disk and with GPs that currently isn't an option and I don't own a credit card. My mom is going to buy OR for me on my oring account since that's the only way I can get it. What about people who are 13 years old and since you can only have a credit card if you're 18. That means EA is leaving a huge chunks of cutomers for not allowing for other methods (ie disks) for GPs espically when you think of the fact only the U.S. has EA/Orgin cards-they don't exist outside of the U.S.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I think seasons would be more suited for an expansion pack. Time they add weather,seasons,holidays,possibly carnivals and seasonal wear I figure that would be too big for a gamepack.