Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leave the nest... but not empty handed !

pegli59pegli59 Posts: 6 New Member
Hello ! :)

I would really like for my children (now turned to Young Adult) to be able to move out from home, with some furniture. I know it is possible to sell furniture or take it all with me when I move the whole household, and I also know that I can split the household to make my single sim move out trough "Manage worlds", but I would like to move my "kid turned Young Adult" out of the house with SOME furniture. Like only the kid's stuff (his room's furniture for example) and leave the rest to the parents.

If what I said is clear enough, you don't have to keep reading :wink: . But if it wasn't, here's a little story to get what I mean :

Let's say Mom and Dad had a Baby. Baby, on his birthday, received a piano. Baby loves that piano. Baby's now a Young Adult, but he still loves that piano Mom and Dad gave him. BUT, even though he loves Mom and Dad, he wants to live on his own... And even though he found a lovely and comfy house to live in, he would like to take that piano he loves so much with him.

And I KNOW I could by a new one, but... the sentimental person that I am would love to take that old piano with me :s

Well ! That's it :blush: . I don't know if others felt like I did (probably not), but I still wanted share my thoughts :smile:

Have a good day !