Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any Ideas for a storage box to store stuff in?

I just wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas for a storage box or containers like we had in sims-3 to store are collectibles, rocks, frogs, gems and such in ? I know they have shelves that only hold a couple of items but the inventories get so full and then at least my inventory box starts to mess up and its a bug not yet fixed. So if we had storage boxes to put groups of items in like in sims-3 several of the same frog or rocks or so on we could keep collecting but right now I have to sell everything cause my inventory gets to full and messes up and I tend to like to collect everything. :|

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited May 2015
    I think bookshelves currently hold more than books. Try putting some other inventory items in them and see if it works. It used to in other games and I've read people comment on how it does in this game too.

Hopefully, we'll get a fix for the inventory and some storage containers eventually.
  • Options
    lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    Thanks I'll try never rhought bout using bookshelves but hope they can make some different storage areas soon.
  • Options
    lightnin-fantasylightnin-fantasy Posts: 231 Member
    Ok I tried my bookcase and I can't put anything inside it but books I noticed a couple of the bookshelves act like shelves that you can put one or two items on top of it but nope no storage for me to store all this stuff from frogs to elements to collectibles in. I really need me a storage box to hold all the other stuff kinda like the fridge does for food. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Oh, sorry. That is a bummer.