Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Elemental Dragons in Sims 4:Supernatural. PLEASE COMMENT!

Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Here are my ideas for the Sims 4 Supernatural, for one of the life states which are dragons.

The Basics: Dragons in TS4 can be created in CAS or CAD (Create a Dragon) dragons have 3 life stages baby, adult, elder. Dragons can breed with other dragons and will have a dragon egg. Dragons can interact with pets and other life states uniquely such as dragons chasing fairies. Dragons can also fly in the air. They can be given traits, and you can adjust the scales in CAD.

Elemental Dragons: There are 6 different types of dragons, these include Fire, Ice, Electric, Nature, Dark, and Light.

Fire dragons: They normally appear reddish orange, with the ability to breathe fire, when angry they will set your Sim's house on fire.

Ice dragons: They are the opposite of fire dragons, they are normally light blue, they can freeze any sim or object.

Electric dragons: They are normally yellow, they can break any electronic appliances, and electrocute sims.

Nature dragons: They are normally greenish or brown, they can help Sim's grow plants and produce collectibles.

Dark dragons: They are dark or black, they can cause a sim to die. When your sim dies they will appear as a ghost with death by dragon curse as their trait.

Light dragons: They are the opposite of dark dragons, glowing sparkling white or pink. They can cause a sim to instantly become happy, and raise their moods, they can also revive a dead sim.

How to train or tame your dragon (Movie reference) :

If you have a sim who is magical or not, they will have to train their dragon as if it were a pet. Witches are pretty good at taming dragons due to their magic. There is a new skill for sims called dragon riding. Just like the sims 3 pets where you could ride a horse you can also ride a dragon in Sims 4 Supernatural.

Care for them: You can buy food for dragons in buy mode, they will also need to sleep, and pee.
t0j4i8.jpg
Post edited by Gecko420 on

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I just want them to be big and look cool, Like Dragon Age, Dragons. I think what should happen is it should depend on what kind of magic you perform around the Dragon Egg before it hatches, will influence what kind of dragon it will become.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    Sims 3 can make big animals like horse, they should be able to make dragons big also, and ride-able.

We can ride a dragon and it would unlock a new destination world similar in nature with Granite Fallls, where you can land on certain spots and collect stuffs as well as train the dragon.
  • Options
    Gecko420Gecko420 Posts: 245 Member
    > @rochelimit said:
    > Sims 3 can make big animals like horse, they should be able to make dragons big also, and ride-able.
    >
    > We can ride a dragon and it would unlock a new destination world similar in nature with Granite Fallls, where you can land on certain spots and collect stuffs as well as train the dragon.

Thanks
    t0j4i8.jpg