Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography Skill/Taking Photos In Game Causing Hard Crashes

I know this is a technical issue, but because it is connected to/triggered by the new in-game camera & photography skill that came with the Get To Work EP, I'm reporting this issue here.

I'm having issues with the in-game camera either disappearing from the sim universe or taking in-game photos crashing my game and computer when I take a lot of pictures in a short period of time. That's a major problem for me because I'm playing a modelling/photography challenge where I need my photographer sim to take photos of the models on two photo shoots per sim week for the duration of the challenge. It's fun for me, and I was really looking forward to doing this with Sims 4.

I take precautions like saving after every three or four photographs taken with the in-game camera so that I wont lose much if/when the game crashes, but I don't like having to worry about that so much. I'm sure my computer is very upset about the hard crashes also. Since it wasn't a one time thing, I thought I'd better report it and complaint.
OriginID Starwing6
my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.