Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leaving My Own Mark - A Legacy Challenge - Chapter 18 ~*24/12/15*~

Comments

• Options
    AmberKotoriAmberKotori Posts: 3,440 Member
    Thanks @starguru kinda funny when you about it, last month I was swamped with orders for www.facebook.com/holdontohope making cute little crochet animals to help raise funds and awareness for mental health, while fighting my depression myself >.> I'm hoping to get onto the game tonight, I need to see where I was and junk still too. Hope things have been getting easier for you xx
    456932bd-d82f-41e3-ba07-e3cbab1b5ebc_zpsfu64k4v0.jpg
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    That’s a very odd coincidence—almost like something was trying to get you to recognize that struggle within yourself. I’ll be thinking of you, and I hope you’re improving. <3

Things are getting generally better with me, although I’m sure you can understand what I mean when I say there are days when I really feel okay, and then others where I feel inadequate and am completely overwhelmed by the smallest of setbacks. It’s a process for sure. Of course, it doesn’t help that I’m also trying to quit smoking and I don’t really want to! :p

I hope you enjoy playing if you get a chance!
  • Options
    I know the feeling all too well.

I'm feeling lost in my own story lol the tablet and what I have on the comp and the pics that I took before I stopped doing anything here don't add up >.> It's going to take some figuring things out where I'm at and where I was going O.o

I haven't even looked in my screenshot folder yet, it looks like I have a chapter semi done, just need to write it, but that's where I get lost XD Oh wells. I'll come to terms with everything at some point. Maybe some vodka is in order for this XD
  • Options
    I’m kind of feeling the same way—it’s been so long since I opened my game!—although I do have my notes to work with. Still feels daunting though. :confounded:

I hope you manage to figure things out! (I’m not sure vodka will help the process though, lol. But maybe you’ll be inspired if you look at your pix with drunken new eyes?) :lol:
  • Options
    AEventyrAEventyr Posts: 702 Member
    You both can do it! I have faith in you! *back to lurking and scribbling notes and not actually doing anything Simingly productive*
  • Options
    LOL It did help really XD And I have a new chapter to post up. But I have a question for you @starguru il_570xN.839137876_ju1s.jpg want it?
  • Options
    lol @AEventyr I'm going to try and get the chapter up to night (And really there should be an issues, the photos were already done, and I got the text sorted for the next chapter, so really its just publishing and post it and junk)
    The next chapter might be a bit, since I have pictures, but nothing writing on either tablet or comp and I had been writing things before hand, so I might have to wing it.
  • Options
    Chapter 14 done and up x
  • Options
    Hey, you take all the time you want on chapters! I'm just glad it seems like you're doing okay.

...but yay for a new house!
  • Options
    I'm perking up a bit and work is getting less demanding (Last month there was over 10 orders! There was a a dog, zombie bear, lion, dragon, bear, another bear, another dog, another dog, kitty, another lion) Those are all done, right now I have a dragon and butterfly to make >.> Gotta get off my butt and finish them >.>
    That was all along side the jewellery.
  • Options
    Thanks for the faith, AEventyr! :)

I feel bad for saying this Amber, but I have to decline. :worried: I just don’t feel comfortable accepting a gift, and money is too tight for extra purchases now right now because of the funeral expenses. But it is a lovely piece, and I appreciate the thought very much! <3

I’m surprised Hope isn’t pregnant already! xD But she definitely has a nice big house for a family now. :) And Allium moved in and proposed! Will the wedding be in the next chapter? Or... do you have other evil plans in mind? :naughty:
  • Options
    I think I did, but I can't find my notes, so nothing evil yet ;) I'm supirsed too, Allium and Hope were doing the risky A LOT XD But no baby.
    That's ok star ^.^ I thought a little gift might help lighten your spirits a bit hopefully the thought did ^.^
    I think I might need to buy Hope and Allium a new bed, every time Alliums parents come over, they woohoo in their bed.
  • Options
    I think I might need to buy Hope and Allium a new bed, every time Alliums parents come over, they woohoo in their bed.

.......Ewwwwww. *said like baby Plucky Duck during the Potty Years episode*
  • Options
    I think I did, but I can't find my notes, so nothing evil yet ;) I'm supirsed too, Allium and Hope were doing the risky A LOT XD But no baby.
    That's ok star ^.^ I thought a little gift might help lighten your spirits a bit hopefully the thought did ^.^
    Better find those notes! :naughty: And I guess babies will come along sooner or later regardless; I just hope for sooner. xD
    Thanks, and the thought did make me smile. :)
    LOL!
    AEventyr wrote: »

.......Ewwwwww. *said like baby Plucky Duck during the Potty Years episode*
    I loved Plucky Duck! xD Diaper go down the hole! :lol:
  • Options
    starguru wrote: »
    I loved Plucky Duck! xD Diaper go down the hole! :lol:

DIAPER came BACK!!
    It's not YOUR elelator. It's MYYY elelator!
  • Options
    No you push the button; I push the button! Elalator go down the hole...

Yessir, wanna play minister golf... blue ball go down the hoooole. Darn it, I miss! :lol:

Now I'm going to have to watch all these episodes! xD
  • Options
    lol you two crack me up XD
  • Options
    *takes a bow*

Dang, I miss Tiny Toons, too! And you can't find it anywhere around here even on DVD.
  • Options
    google it ;) I find a lot of cartoons that way.
  • Options
    Working in the next chapter. It is picture heavy, because, I took a lot of photos and couldn't pick what ones to cute lol.
  • Options
    Chapter 15 is finally done and up.
  • Options
    BASKET!!
  • Options
    Yup! Lets say my plans for their family has gone out the window XD
  • Options
    Where did the lol button go? Right when I finally could have used it.
    I guess what they say is true, even in video games: if you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans :D
  • Options
    Is it sad that I haven’t played this game in so long that I had no clue what @AEventyr meant when she made the BASKET comment?! D:

But yay—wedding! :) And then a gift giving party... and a housewarming party too. :o They’ve been busy!

And given the fact that there is a BASKET in that last pic, Hope and Allium obviously got busy, and they are about to be even busier! xD

Plucky would say your plans for the family went down the hooooooole! :lol:

But I’m looking forward to the baaaabieeees! :mrgreen: