Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OH NO! I accidentally corrupted my video before I was able to upload it :(

Exactly that! it really sucks because it was kind of a part 2 but also my sim had so much happen! Amira (my sim) was cooking beans and caught fire....she had just got done being sickly (she was all covered in stripes), anyway she was extinguished by a roommate (thank goodness since I would probably be more upset about that then this.) Thanks to the beans though throughout the entire video her roommate Stetson kept farting, but not just farting, it was always in her direction LOL! Anywho Stetson also kept digging in the trash for food and the third roommate Gerold went around the entire house eating all the spoiled food!

Needless to say it was a super fun adventure and I wish I had not been so thorough in losing the video... Oh well time for the next one then I guess :smile:

Comments

• Options
    LukkyLukky Posts: 31 Member
    And I just spent 2.5 hours recording with no audio....lol this is so not my week, oh well nothing exciting happened and it's not like I mind playing the game :smile:
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I'm sorry you lost your video :(
    I know when mine get messed up it really upsets me. For the one with no audio you can always speed it up and then overdub it - I've had to do that when my recording software drops my audio for some reason. Or I've also done like a video clip show where I cut out everything but the main parts and just overdub explanations of what's happening. At least then subscribers know what's going on.
    Though sometimes you can't help it and you just lose parts and have to move on (always sucks when that happens though)
  • Options
    LukkyLukky Posts: 31 Member
    It's OK ^_^
    and Thank you for the advice :) I will keep that in mind next time. Thankfully I tend to find humor in things like that for the most part though so I had a pretty good laugh and I had thankfully gotten pictures of almost all the highlights so I do have those. :)