Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help with lice cold Freezer!

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,989 Member
I was trying to put fish in a lice cold freezer to sell on my retail lot but they won't go in it... Is there something else I should be using? Is it a bug? Not sure what to do with my fresh fish.

Comments

• Options
    I tried putting fish in the lice cold freezer, but they won't go in there.... Is there a different way to sell them? Or is this a bug?
  • Options
    I tried putting fish in the lice cold freezer, but they won't go in there.... Is there a different way to sell them? Or is this a bug?
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    There are something you can't sell! I never had a store yet but what about mounted fish?
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    Can't you sell from inventory? I think that is how I sold them back when I was playing.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    Yes, but I want to sell them in my store.
  • Options
    I thought we would be able to sell fish from the freezer, like we do harvestabls. Has any of you been able to get fish into the Lice cold freezer to be able to sell? Does the fish go in a different freezer or something?
  • Options
    Angelini55Angelini55 Posts: 64 Member
    You can sell them from the refrigerated display case
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    For some reason fish hasn't been enabled for the Lice freezer. You can use the cold display case or mount on a wall and mark them for sale. See the section titled "Run a Specialty Store": https://www.thesims.com/news/business-owner
  • Options
    SimStaffBethelleSimStaffBethelle Posts: 1,748 SimGuru (retired)
    Please do not make several posts on the same topic. Thank you!
  • Options
    Please do not make several posts on the same topic. Thank you!

Sorry SimStaff.Bethel, the repeated one was an accident, and I didn't know how to delete an entire post. Ty Angelini and Icey. I didn't know there was a cold display case!
  • Options
    I wear my Prima guides out.... They look like a dog who has been in a dogfight.... Lol