Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

male Alien pregnancies????

I just read the patch notes for April, I didn't know our men could get pregnant?? How is this done and has anyone had this happen to their sims?? and is it just the men??

Comments

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Ok I just read some other threads, all talking about Alien abduction with the get to work EP, which I have. So how do I get my Sims abducted??
  • Options
    LittleMinxUndrLittleMinxUndr Posts: 4,196 Member
    The lore for the aliens is that women impregnate the men. The Aliens experiment on non-alien Sims by abducting them, and there's a chance that a male Sim is returned pregnant.
    The abductions and the non-alien male pregnancies have been nerfed however, it was spiraling out of control. One major factor in that is that there's only one Alien going around pollinating male Sims, what makes all ingame born Aliens related to eachother.
    Originally, when a male Sim was married with an Alien, he would get pregnant too when trying for a kid. That has been disabled since the latest patch.
  • Options
    Nooooo why?? that would have been great, at least they could have left us with the option, she try's for baby with him, he gets pregnant, he approaches her for try for a baby, she gets pregnant,
    So is there a way to entice this alien to came and impregnate my male sims??
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Originally, when a male Sim was married with an Alien, he would get pregnant too when trying for a kid. That has been disabled since the latest patch.

This part drives me batty. I was looking forward to that in my gameplay and hadn't gotten to that in exploring the EP yet, as I was just playing a single female Sim for now :(

They should have just put in an "off" switch for people who don't want male pregnancy or abduction in their game. Taking away features that the game was sold on is just not okay.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

This part drives me batty. I was looking forward to that in my gameplay and hadn't gotten to that in exploring the EP yet, as I was just playing a single female Sim for now :(

They should have just put in an "off" switch for people who don't want male pregnancy or abduction in their game. Taking away features that the game was sold on is just not okay.

I completely agree with you. We should have an option to turn these options on and off. I also hadn't got around to playing this, it must have been taken out very quickly, and I don't understand why it was taken out. :o