The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

custom music

Is it just my pc, or does anyone else custom music still not play in game? Never had this issue in Sims 3, always played Custom Music. Now with Sims 4 I am having issues trying to get any custom music to play.

Comments

• Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    Custom music is broken again I'm not sure when they will fix it but i hope soon
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    My custom music will play but it will play in the background whether i have the speakers on or off. Even if I press pause or go into build/buy mode.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    Mine won't work but it seems for me it's because it has to be a mp3 and my music is in another format. I have no idea why or there was even another format until I tried to do this. I need to use itunes or get a converter to convert the files to mp3 but am too lazy to do that at the moment.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    It doesn't work for me either. The Mar 26th patch broke it.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    My custom music is getting little goofy also, yesterday had 4 songs playing at once :/
  • Options
    My custom music is getting little goofy also, yesterday had 4 songs playing at once :/
    I don't hear anything.
  • Options
    bjork_fanbjork_fan Posts: 140 Member
    Flac files don't work and mp3 files take too long to load.
  • Options
    Mp3 s arnt working now because of the March Patch. Even in options you don't hear it playing
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    well me my custom music seems to be working since the patch
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    I don't hear anything.

Odd, it's playing on my end.. but every now and then it's starts playing more then one song (more like 2 or 3 at once)