Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Doctor on duty?

So i patched this morning but didnt play til about an hr ago and my sim is in the hospital field and one of her duties was to give case to doctor..
Well he used to stand there analizing all day but now he is not in hospital at all nowhere...
is this happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    yes, is still an issue unfortunately

i also don't understand it, since i have already a level 10 doctor in my game,
    there would be no problem if the game just would use that doctor when i play another sim working at the hospital

at least the game uses from time to time some other sims i've set into the medical career

if you want to proceed in career without that doctor then you have just to do the other tasks given
    & sometimes it's unfortunately the only task left & your sim has to deliver bad performance cause there was no doctor to tranfer the case to him
    that's how it is with it :neutral:

yesterday's patch was said to have cured that issue,
    i deleted even the localthumbcache, still not working ...

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Lipster73Lipster73 Posts: 4 New Member
    The glitch is causing more problems since my sim was in labor and went to the hospital. The dr left before the baby was delivered and now she is stuck there, unable to go home and still in labor.
  • Options
    Vampyfan2Vampyfan2 Posts: 517 Member
    Lipster73 wrote: »
    The glitch is causing more problems since my sim was in labor and went to the hospital. The dr left before the baby was delivered and now she is stuck there, unable to go home and still in labor.

Man, that's gotta be rough. In labor for a few days because your doctor decided to leave during the delivery.
    Watch my live streams and follow me on twitch!

• Options
    simmer4life3simmer4life3 Posts: 105 Member
    My doc is back and he seems to do alot more..like the hand patient file to doc he actually goes to the patient now so thats a plus