Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography-Save as screenshot feature?

SimplyEnchantedSimplyEnchanted Posts: 221 Member
I was SO excited to see they added photography to the hobbies that my sims can have but I'm sorely disappointed to find that you can only save them as memories. Images taken with the sim's camera doesn't save as a screenshot and I really think that it should.

Is there a way to access the "memory" screenshots anywhere?

Edit: I found the "memory" and photography screenshots under "Saves" folder for some reason and they're super tiny images. I wish they'd fix this :)

Anyone else a little disappointed in the photography and what do you think would make it better?

Comments

• Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I completely agree! I just posted about this in the Ideas forum :) I've been using the snipping tool to capture mine but it has that silly box in the middle of the picture (obviously).

Hoping they'll make this a feature soon!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    I completely agree! I just posted about this in the Ideas forum :) I've been using the snipping tool to capture mine but it has that silly box in the middle of the picture (obviously).

Hoping they'll make this a feature soon!

Good idea! I posted about it here because I thought I was missing something but after scouring all over the forums and finding nothing I've started realizing it's just not possible to do what I wanted which was to pop out my sim's photographs into photoshop and doctor them a bit. Yes, I know I could do that with screenshots but I wanted to do that to their photography

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I was SO excited to see they added photography to the hobbies that my sims can have but I'm sorely disappointed to find that you can only save them as memories. Images taken with the sim's camera doesn't save as a screenshot and I really think that it should.

Edit: I found the "memory" and photography screenshots under "Saves" folder for some reason and they're super tiny images. I wish they'd fix this :)

Anyone else a little disappointed in the photography and what do you think would make it better?

Even so the pics in memories under scratch are thumbnail size only or atleast they were for me. It's still recommended to use prt screen.

• Options

Even so the pics in memories under scratch are thumbnail size only or atleast they were for me. It's still recommended to use prt screen.

Yes, they're really small. Thumb size. I do hope they fix it but I doubt they will. Maybe someone will take the poses and mod them for CAS