Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you recreate the old families?

From previous games? I love love loved Sims 2. I played it for years and I loved it so much. I never could get into TS3 but for TS4 I was upset to see that some of the old families were not recreated. I have made the Pleasants, Kaylynn Langerak, the Dreamers, the Brokes and a few others.

Yes, I drowned Skip while Brandi was pregnant and I just set fire to poor Darlene...

What about you guys? Did you take a trip down memory lane with your new sims?

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Yes. I downloaded lots of families from the gallery. The Newbies, Pleasants, Greenwoods from Twinbrook, Agnes C, the Frio Brothers, and lots more. I just love seeing them all walking around my town.
  • Options
    SimplyEnchantedSimplyEnchanted Posts: 221 Member
    Oh, and setting fire to a sim is easy when you don't want to. It took forever for me to kill Darlene. Finally I came up with this... (hey, don't blame me, she was dead in TS2 and I needed her in the family tree so that meant killing her)
    04-12-15_11-31nbspPM_zps5sov6a1y.png

Yes, that is a bonfire on a rug with furniture nearby in an attempt to set her on fire. It finally worked.
  • Options
    SimplyEnchantedSimplyEnchanted Posts: 221 Member
    edited April 2015
    Yes. I downloaded lots of families from the gallery. The Newbies, Pleasants, Greenwoods from Twinbrook, Agnes C, the Frio Brothers, and lots more. I just love seeing them all walking around my town.

I kind of wanted to create the Newbies due to their connection to the others but I never really connected with them so I skipped them! Now that we have aliens, I really want to create a few favorites from Strangetown.

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    I never re-create old families, but I have a weird need to re-create old homes from S1, and then never play in them.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I've been thinking about it ;o
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I made Darren Dreamer and had him marry Cassandra Goth. They have two children together now and are very happy.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    I made Darren Dreamer but he never left CAS.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/