Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doctor keeps leaving!

So my sim is a medical assistant, and each day, he is given the task to transfer the case. The issue is that the doctor keeps leaving around 9:30 AM, about an hour and a half after my sim shows up. Not long after she leaves, the task pops up to transfer the case, but there is no one around that the case can be transferred to. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's affecting his work performance. :(
15172699815_7cdb04275d_o.png

Comments

• Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    I haven't seen this happen yet, but when I have my Sim go to work, she is always having to do more work because the doctor is walking like he hasn't slept in days and sometimes he passes out :flushed:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    I`ve had this issue.
    It fixed itself by the end of the sim work week.
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    jillkatcjillkatc Posts: 1 New Member
    I've had this issue too!! He finally came back when I was playing the game yesterday.
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I had this issue as well, very annoying, it makes me really want to use the build edit cheat to delete the entrance, but I'll have more issues at hand.
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    SimChelle1982SimChelle1982 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Thanks for the responses everyone! One thing I noticed is that in the upper left hand corner of the UI, it says, "Work Day Ends at 9:43AM" even though the work day really ends at 4PM. The doctor leaves at 9:43, the time indicated as the end of the work day. What a strange bug!!
  • Options
    Even after the update, it's still happening and now there is less I can do because I have to deliver meds to patients but can't because she isn't there to diagnose them first. :(
  • Options
    emochild67emochild67 Posts: 120 Member
    "Doctor, can you help me with this patient. I...."
    tumblr_nmk6ifO9bJ1s373hwo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Tris93Tris93 Posts: 57 Member
    Yeah this happened with me also, some days he's there all day some days he not there or either leaving lol. But now all of a sudden it works for me, he's always there
  • Options
    Mine is female and I tried resetting her when she started leaving but it didn't work. I'm going to send him to work alone one day to see if that changes anything. Then I am going to try switching to another family and back. Otherwise, I don't really know what else to do. It was working fine in the beginning but I think this happened after his promotion. It stinks because his performance is now so low, he is about to be either demoted or fired!