Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Mushrooms

Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
Does anyone else have this in their game? Ever since I installed GTW, the clump of wild mushrooms near the community garden in Willow Creek have sprouted a second clump. Here's what I mean:

double_mushrooms_WC_zpsgrf0hyft.jpg

It seems strange to me that this would be a feature of GTW. I haven't noticed any other changes to the base game neighborhoods.

Best Regards,
Nik

P.S. as a point of reference, the tree that is the entrance to Sylvan Glade is nearby.
Origin ID: nik24x7

Comments

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Those aren't the good kind of mushrooms... :#
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Idk about more mushrooms but I noticed my frog log (in the public garden space) in that same neighborhood, is missing...
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    Ayumap wrote: »
    Idk about more mushrooms but I noticed my frog log (in the public garden space) in that same neighborhood, is missing...
    Not in my game. I still have the one in the community garden, the one near the Sylvan Glade tree, and the third one in the little triangular area behind Crick Cabana.

• Options
    Nik24X7 wrote: »
    Ayumap wrote: »
    Not in my game. I still have the one in the community garden, the one near the Sylvan Glade tree, and the third one in the little triangular area behind Crick Cabana.

Really weird... After days and days the log would no respawn (But now it's back, as if it knew I mentioned it :s ...)

I just checked my mushrooms though (Same spot you showed) and I only have one patch. Glad I have that log back though, I like the rotation I have there. (Easy money)
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    @Ayumap - thanks for your reply! It sounds like it is just a glitch in my game. I hope it doesn't cause problems down the road. Thanks!

I'm also glad that your frog log finally spawned. :)
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    HOLY COW!!! An extra clump of mushrooms!!!!!!! This is HUGE!!!
  • Options
    Np and thank you. :) I noticed the log went missing after the most recent patch (I always collect everything in the region every sim day) so when it wasn't spawning I took notice right away. Maybe the collectibles are just buggy?

Come to think of it, I was collecting stones at FutureSims and something happened I never seen before. As I was collecting a cluster of stones (where you dig, fossils, capsules, crystals, metals, ect) a few respawned instantly. Time was also progressing oddly as well, time is especially bad when at the detective lot (for me) and I've even seen vehicles move in build mode (at other lots)

Not sure if you've encountered anything like that, but maybe the time messing up in the game is causing odd spawns for collectibles?

I hope it doesn't cause any more problems past that either... >,<
    2m60a6q.jpg
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    I think I know why...
    aliens-meme.jpg