Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else miss the Burglar?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheHellerSweetieTheHellerSweetie Posts: 463 Member
    That burglar tho... Had so much stuff stolen by that guy i could make the Chrysler building... if i ever got them back :/
  • Options
    BeeGee111BeeGee111 Posts: 162 Member
    I would love to have the burglar back and maybe even have the option to file theft reports at the police station
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    edited April 2015
    I wouldn't be surprised if the burglars and cops make a comeback in next update.

And i wouldn't be surprised too if there are tons of bugs that follow afterward like 'burglar alarm not working' or 'instead of stealing, burglar came in and woohoo'ed my sims wife' or things like that.
  • Options
    Sim loveSim love Posts: 517 Member
    I have not played the sims 1 I only played the sims 4, you could call me a new simmer, I have only been playing since June 2015
    Hypochondriac :p
  • Options
    Jesseca123Jesseca123 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Jimboola11 said:
    > Anyone else miss the Burglar
    >
    > I kinda do....
    >
    > >:)
    I Love it So sims 4 could be more realistic
  • Options
    Jesseca123Jesseca123 Posts: 6 New Member
    > @Sk8rblaze said:
    > I do. Things like the burglar have always been a staple of The Sims. I don't get how you could not include that, but include some huge virtual gaming thing.
    >
    > That, and for many other reasons, is why The Sims 4 will never count as a real Sims game for me.
    Yeah! I kinda agree to That The sims 4 is not yet ready! Sims 3 is better in feautures!!!
  • Options
    Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    Yeah, I mean they have the detectives, they even have the jail cells, and the criminal job, why don't they have burgalrs??? Bring them back please :)
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    Yeah, I mean they have the detectives, they even have the jail cells, and the criminal job, why don't they have burgalrs??? Bring them back please :)

Please, please EA bring back burglars and butlers!
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Sims 4 really needs burglars!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yes! The lack of NPCs has been my biggest complaint about TS4. I really miss the unexpected burglary of my Sims's homes or a firefighter coming to the rescue from a kitchen fire. Without these basic features, the game really feels incomplete.