Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FIXED] Routing made odd in the new patch?

COOLGAME8013COOLGAME8013 Posts: 3,090 Member
The Problem has been fixed

Never thought I would have to make a post here, though here it is...

For some odd reason routing to the game since installing GTW, seems to have borked the routing to my game in some manor.

Certain objects like the bed "Route Fail", when a sim has to route to a bed next to a Diagnal Wall, while the sim which had entered the bed through the bed that has 1 space open next to a wall of a 90 Degree angle.

Regular showers and the Shower/Tub seem to reset my sims upon use. Even if I place them outside they reset.

Pools are as similar fate to the shower and just reset my sims when trying to enter with and without the ladder. Even if i take the pool off the foundation my sims are still resetting.

And from my last experience Exercise equipment seem to have been borked in this resetting madness.

The Punching bag and the Weights seem to reset my sims, even if the places i place them have enough room to work.

I have no idea whats causing these my sims to reset at all, My game of course has CC and mods but i've looked at this list.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

and a majority of them have been checked off from suspicion. I will of course still consider a mods a possibility if it comes down to it, but is it possible that the new patch or expansion broke any of the routing on some objects or require more space that what is needed?
Post edited by COOLGAME8013 on

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    edited April 2015
    It's possible that you've detected a previously undetected/unreported mod issue. I'd suggest pulling them to find out.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Mods folder has been removed and the problem disapeared..

Time to recheck that Suspect to non suspect test again...
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Do post here when you figure it out!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    After Countless file sorting... Lets begin with "Non Suspect"..

Non Suspect - Reskins, CAS Parts Wallpapers, Floors..

Batch 1 - Pass
    Batch 2 - Pass
    Batch 3 - Pass
    Batch 4 - Pass
    Batch 5 - Pass
    Batch 6 - Pass
    Batch 7 - Pass
    Batch 8 - Pass

Scripts - Model alterations, the "Liberated objects" series, Python Written Scripts (.Pyo).

Scripts - Test Sim started "Resetting" at Problem areas.

Pools - Reset
    Excercise equipment - Reset
    Showers - Reset
    Beds - Sit, Nap, and "Emotional interation" function near the Diagnal wall, but sleep Resets sim at the Diagnal wall

Pythton Scripts Contents -
    Scripthoge No Fatness No Muscles - Pass
    ScriptHoge Build Buy unlocker - Pass
    Maximillium Sticky Clothes

Scripts Batch 1 - Pass

Scripts Batch 2 - Pass

Suspect - Meshes, commonly found in Build buy

Batch 1 - Pass
    Batch 2 - Pass
    Batch 3 - Pass
    Batch 4 - Pass
    Batch 5 - Pass
    Batch 6 - Pass
    Batch 7- Pass
    Batch 8 - Pass
    Quarantine -

MTS_MaximiliumM_1502639_MaximiliumM_StickyClothesChoices
    Post edited by COOLGAME8013 on
  • Options
    The one file to break them all.

Well i guess my sims will change their Sleep wear, even though they're wearing sleep wear.. :/