Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOLVED! All 10 Eggs! Where's the prize?

DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
I did it! I collected them. Now, I just have to wait (im)patiently for my reward to arrive!
Post edited by DameGiggsy on

Comments

• Options
    Curious... Anyone know how long this will take? I played for a good hour after getting that notification, yet I haven't seen my prize.

2ly3eiw.jpg
  • Options
    nonyabizznazznonyabizznazz Posts: 693 Member
    edited April 2015
    I never got anything in the mail, the bunny is unlocked in buy mode
  • Options
    HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    You can get the bunny from Buy Mode, I think it was in toys section.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • Options
    SmoochSmooch Posts: 387 Member
    Yeah I was wondering about that too - if something was coming in the mail, etc. Guess I will just check Buy Mode.
    CxevBFV.gif
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I have to at more than 10 eggs and never got that notification?...
  • Options
    surraaaaaa wrote: »
    I have to at more than 10 eggs and never got that notification?...

You have to collect each individual egg. I'm still getting them. But there are ten different ones.

28bfxqq.jpg

• Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I've unlocked the 'Bun Bun' bunny a couple of times and nothing came in the mail, it just showed as unlocked in Buy/Build mode.
  • Options
    KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    I've also collected all 10 eggs and never got anything in the mail or my household inventory like some said it was. It just seems to unlock the bunny.

Does the bunny stay available after April?
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    You get the Bun Bun 'delivered' into your family Inventory. It's basically a giant pink bunny toy like the big dragon etc you can get for kids. If you are a kid or have the Childish trait you can play with it if you like. Unremarkable but better than a stab in the head with a wet plumbob...
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    How long did you guys spend searching for these eggs?
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 919 Member
    @jaxie086 My first family took less than 5 (real) minutes. Other families took a couple (sim) days. My longest was 3 (sim) days.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Okay... So I have doubles and triples of some eggs, but it has to be 10 different ones?
    I wasn't even planning on searching for them but once I had a sim join the scientist career I started finding a bunch, so why not go for the bunny!?
  • Options
    Yep, @surraaaaaa! Those ten pictured above are the ten eggs you need to collect for the bunny. Didn't take long at all, @jaxie086. Not even one Sim day.

Gardening gets the majority of them collected. I found some while digging and in the logs the frogs are in.
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    My Sim also found most of her eggs from gardening, but one remained elusive and I had to send her off fishing and looking for frogs. Not sure which one netted the freezer bunny egg, but I finally got Bun Bun. :p
    f7f0af8b-c57a-4190-9a6d-fe5b495697d8.png
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    I have 32 eggs - I didn't know there was a prize.

Is this a forum prize or something you get in-game?
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 919 Member
    In game... if you have 10 individual eggs. Sometimes you get the prize in the mail, next day and than will find it in your inventory. Sometimes you have to go into buy mode and it will be unlocked... it's in the kids stuffed animals section.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Um as long as it takes to find them in buy debug with be.showhiddenobjects on. Um under a minute? And bun bun wasn't there so I had to buy all 10 designs for as much as 0 simoleons and 0% work here. Bun bun still showed up in buy mode wen done though. Bun bun is pretty cute. I simply used buy debug to place on my sims home lot then asked one of them to go place them all in their inventory, so they did. I noticed the cute thing then had appeared in buy mode. Xd you can have him pink, yellow, purple or blue and he looks PERFECT next to a baby crib (aww let's use some more cheats to allow me to use alien baby cribs for norm babies) #imustbeacheatpsychomaniac
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!