Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GTW Perk Points mod?

Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
Does someone know of a mod to cheat in perk points, or can someone make one?

Comments

• Options
    ScaperClaudiaScaperClaudia Posts: 102 Member
    I tried making one but it didn't work. :(
  • Options
    CyberOpsCyberOps Posts: 59 Member
    one would definitely be helpfull
  • Options
    dstgarner217dstgarner217 Posts: 27 New Member
    OMG, I know it! I have been searching too. the sims 4 community site has the updated list of cheat codes, I looked and I didn't see anything there to add perk points. it's possible I could've over looked it,. I doubt it though.

I posted on Carl's sims 4 forum earlier asking the same question. I hope someone creates a cheat mod soon. I haven't checked mod the sims forum yet, i know there has to be a ton of requests for this. Hope someone will real soon. :p
  • Options
    OMG, I know it! I have been searching too. the sims 4 community site has the updated list of cheat codes, I looked and I didn't see anything there to add perk points. it's possible I could've over looked it,. I doubt it though.

I posted on Carl's sims 4 forum earlier asking the same question. I hope someone creates a cheat mod soon. I haven't checked mod the sims forum yet, i know there has to be a ton of requests for this. Hope someone will real soon. :p

Been searching all over the internet too but unable to find anything yet, i hope someone makes a mod fast

• Options
    I have made a mod for it that sets the cost of perks to 0 giving you all the perks for free, Uploaded it to MTS and waiting in the que for it to go through, will post a link here when it's up and ready for download
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    Thanks so much CyberOps! You're the greatest! I've been waiting to own a shop until someone made a perks mod. When it goes through, I'm certainly going to download it and have a sim I have in mind to own a bakery.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Since it takes so long for it to go through at MTS I made a Blog for my mods, here you go http://cyberops.tumblr.com/post/116025738670/sims-4-gtw-free-retail-perks-mod-by-cyberops
  • Options
    PrfctAngl673PrfctAngl673 Posts: 339 Member
    Thanks CyberOps. I was thinking it was being slow going through MTS. Can't wait to get my bakery started (it's a bakery SimGuruAzure built and I am going to have her self-sim own it).
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    CyberOps wrote: »
    Since it takes so long for it to go through at MTS I made a Blog for my mods, here you go http://cyberops.tumblr.com/post/116025738670/sims-4-gtw-free-retail-perks-mod-by-cyberops
    THank you! You are a true hero!