Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Set as Front Door" Bug Still Active for Me

AFeazyAFeazy Posts: 91 Member
So apparently, the patch that brought the pools ruined the "set as front door" ability for doors on patios. Another patch was released that fixed this. I usually make homes with only one door, so I never noticed. However, lately I have been making some homes with a front and back door. However, despite that it was supposedly fixed, the front door can never be set on the actual door facing the front. Even if the back door is also on a patio, no matter what, I cannot even select or click on the door that is actually in the front. I can click on the back door, but have no option to unset it. In short, from everything I've read, this is the exact same problem that was fixed with the patch.
I have all of the patches that have come out thus far. Why is this bug still occurring for me? Is there anyone else who also continues to suffer with this bug?
It's just really wrong to watch sims walk all the way around their house to use the back door to go home, and worse yet, visitors doing that. If there's any solution, that's fabulous, but I'm mainly just looking for confirmation that this is not just still happening to me...