Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I took off work to "Get To Work"! hahaha EP day tradition!

I'm sooo excited!!! Every new EP day I take the day off. The day before I do extra house cleaning. Buy quick cooking meals. Stock up plenty of sweet tea. Tomorrow's dinner will most likely be pizza. Hahaha
Do you have an EP day tradition?
let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
*Team Seasons*
XtR6m6.png

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    I do not but you sound like you have everything covered! Have a great time! :D
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    Well, as they come out earlier in the US, I stalk the topic here on the US release day.

BUT on Australia release day, I have it preordered it at EB Games and go pick it up after school. Now that I'm in High School, I have a bit more freedom to go pick up the game before I catch the train. I then do my homework due the next day - nothing more - while it's downloading, and then I play!

Thursday is also my last day of term before the Easter break, so no homework this time!
  • Options
    NezImaniNezImani Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited March 2015
    > @hellojewby said:
    > I'm sooo excited!!! Every new EP day I take the day off. The day before I do extra house cleaning. Buy quick cooking meals. Stock up plenty of sweet tea. Tomorrow's dinner will most likely be pizza. Hahaha
    > Do you have an EP day tradition?

OMG. That sounds amazing. Pizza for dinner sounds even MORE amazing (right now at least. Since the game is not out in NY yet) lol
  • Options
    AiichiAshida382AiichiAshida382 Posts: 150 Member
    Same for me! I already called out for tomorrow, and i have hubby on baby-duty. Bought a ton of Mt. Dew, got some easy microwave dinners and i'm staying up til midnight so it can have it download while i sleep.
    愛してるから始めよう
    Origin ID:Only1OfMe333
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    If I'm not working (which I am tomorrow XD)
    I get a pizza and soda and just play till I have to get up for something!
  • Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    Same for me! I already called out for tomorrow, and i have hubby on baby-duty. Bought a ton of Mt. Dew, got some easy microwave dinners and i'm staying up til midnight so it can have it download while i sleep.

Whoa he's on baby duty?! i bow down to the master!! :)
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    This is the first time I've actually been able to pre-order a Sims game and have it on release day. In the future I would like to have a release day tradition but right now I don't have one...unless you wanna count being overly excited and staring at the countdown for the game to release as a tradition :D
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    AiichiAshida382AiichiAshida382 Posts: 150 Member
    hellojewby wrote: »

Whoa he's on baby duty?! i bow down to the master!! :)

Well, normally, i'd be in class all day and he'd be home with the baby. He works nights. Hopefully, i can get him to do most of it. -_^
    愛してるから始めよう
    Origin ID:Only1OfMe333
  • Options
    This is the first time I've actually been able to pre-order a Sims game and have it on release day. In the future I would like to have a release day tradition but right now I don't have one...unless you wanna count being overly excited and staring at the countdown for the game to release as a tradition :D

that is for sure part of the tradition.
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    FrostAliasFrostAlias Posts: 150 Member
    I also am planning to have a very quick and easy dinner (pre-prepared hamburgers I can just pop in the microwave)! I was going to clean today, but I was too sore from exercising. My husband knows I probably won't even acknowledge him when he gets home from work tomorrow!
  • Options
    FrostAlias wrote: »
    I also am planning to have a very quick and easy dinner (pre-prepared hamburgers I can just pop in the microwave)! I was going to clean today, but I was too sore from exercising. My husband knows I probably won't even acknowledge him when he gets home from work tomorrow!

yes my hubby knows the drill. "little as possible is to be done." Thankfully he is" WoW" man so he 100% understands.
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    I can't afford to take a day off, I got a very important meeting tomorrow morning that I have to be present for or it'd be a hardship on my teammates, but I plan on going to get the game at Best Buy during my lunch and then install it right after work.
  • Options
    Sam6284Sam6284 Posts: 115 Member
    Sadly I had to take today off due to some construction at my house, which means I have to work tomorrow. :P Oh well, the game'll be here when I get off at 4:30
  • Options
    FrostAliasFrostAlias Posts: 150 Member
    edited March 2015

yes my hubby knows the drill. "little as possible is to be done." Thankfully he is" WoW" man so he 100% understands.

Yeah, my hubby has his own games he plays, too. So when I get into one of mine, he just finds one of his to dig into!
  • Options

Yeah, my hubby has his own games he plays, too. So when I get into one of mine, he just finds one of his to dig into!

we are lucky women, you know? lol
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png