Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim can't explore any neighbourhoods

I seem to be stuck on whatever lot I have chosen. I can no longer follow my Sim when he goes for a jog and it is almost impossible to find plants and dig sites. Is anyone else having this problem. I tried Google with no results.

Comments

• Options
    Alex210Alex210 Posts: 81 Member
    Same happens with me. I feel pretty isolated in my small home. Also, disabling vehicles really makes me it worse. If I go to a friends house, I can't look around. I can only look and stay at that lot. It's pretty weird.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    Are you seeing a blue mist? If so, increasing your draw distance setting should help the problem. However depending on your pc it may cause the game to run a little less smoothly.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Are you using any mods? Have you deleted your Cache ? Repaired your game ?
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    Are you seeing a blue mist? If so, increasing your draw distance setting should help the problem. However depending on your pc it may cause the game to run a little less smoothly.

I don't have any issues....but I've always wondered how people can zoom out so freaking far. How do you increase your draw distance?

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    No blue mist. No mods. It is just stuck like something put the breaks on edge scrolling? I will try clearing my cache and repairing my game. Thank you.