Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom clothing showing up in all categories after March 26th update!!

Ever since the patch update I have had nothing but trouble. My custom clothes are everywhere. Since when does a hoodie belong in with the swim suits and so on. I took my cc clothing out and it works fine without it. I started over and re downloaded clothing and the same thing happens. It is really annoying. All other mods are updated and I took the ones out that haven't been updated yet. Better be a fix for this soon!!

Comments

• Options
    AlisiaDAlisiaD Posts: 147 Member
    Yes, I'm having the same problem. Then my custom clothing will show up as blank. Then when I go back in game, the picture of my Sim on the bottom panel that you click on to select which Sim in active isn't there, the Sim's pictures on notifications are blank. I probably didn't explain that too well, but can't think of the right words lol.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    yea :( i would pull any misbehaving CC and in the mods general sections there are threads on the topic plus one in the mods tech section where a guru has explained the problem and states the fix will be in the next update. but its not clear if all of the misbehaving cc will need to be updated or not after the new patch. right now im amusing any thing broken will need to be replaced
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    It's hard to update all cc when you got a lot but I hope the next patch isn't too far away.