Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think about my EP wishlist?

joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
edited March 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
In August last year I posted this on twitter, it's a list of how I wanted the future of The Sims 4:

- TS4 Update (with pools and toddlers)

- TS2 Open for Business remake

- NEW EXPANSION

- TS2 + TS3 Pets remake

- TS Superstar + TS3 Late Night + TS3 Showtime remake

- TS2 + TS3 Seasons remake

- TS Vacation + TS2 Bon Voyage + TS3 World Adventures + TS3 Island Paradise remake

- NEW EXPANSION

- NEW EXPANSION

- TS Makin' Magic remake

- NEW EXPANSION

I'm surprised I was right with the first expansion lol, ignoring that it isn't only about business.

EDIT: I would like to add: TS Hot Date + TS2 Nightlife + TS2 Apartment Life
SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
Post edited by joseiloaizach on

Comments

• Options
    Allison18Allison18 Posts: 399 Member
    I think it would interesting to see a TS Superstar remake. I remember that being one of my favorites and I always felt that TS3 celebrities weren't all that they could be. I think adding in some of the features from TS Superstar would flesh out celebrities more. And I love the idea of celebrities in game because I think adds some variety between Sims that's nice for gameplay.

I think it will take a bit longer for Pets to come out because I read (somewhere, I'll try and find it) that TS3 Pets development started right at the release of TS3 but didn't come out until the second? third? year of the TS3. (I don't remember exactly, but it was somewhere in the middle)

And while this may fall under your toddlers request I think a generation EP/patch is really necessary. The patch should include toddlers and basic content for this life stage, and although I was initially opposed to this lifestage a preteen lifestage might be nice as well to be patched in. I think YA, A, and E are all way too similar and the life stages are pretty much the same after you reach YA so to break it up a bit beforehand it might be nice to have preteen. Doubt this will happen however, but toddlers should definitely be added in.
    ch_dadpost.gif
  • Options
    WormMommyWormMommy Posts: 124 Member
    edited March 2015
    Superstar and University for me. If they do remake University, will there be a stage between Teens and Young Adults? Would be kind of redundant, but I still liked University.

And Seasons!
    I sim. Therefore, I am.
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    " TS Superstar + TS3 Late Night + TS3 Showtime remake"

I'd Love for them to add TS Hot Date infused .. because even with TS3 dating is pretty much go to a bar and talk .. I miss that dining experience we has in TS Hot Date and TS OFB .... make dates more memorable imo
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    Allison18 wrote: »
    I think it would interesting to see a TS Superstar remake. I remember that being one of my favorites and I always felt that TS3 celebrities weren't all that they could be. I think adding in some of the features from TS Superstar would flesh out celebrities more. And I love the idea of celebrities in game because I think adds some variety between Sims that's nice for gameplay.

I think it will take a bit longer for Pets to come out because I read (somewhere, I'll try and find it) that TS3 Pets development started right at the release of TS3 but didn't come out until the second? third? year of the TS3. (I don't remember exactly, but it was somewhere in the middle)

And while this may fall under your toddlers request I think a generation EP/patch is really necessary. The patch should include toddlers and basic content for this life stage, and although I was initially opposed to this lifestage a preteen lifestage might be nice as well to be patched in. I think YA, A, and E are all way too similar and the life stages are pretty much the same after you reach YA so to break it up a bit beforehand it might be nice to have preteen. Doubt this will happen however, but toddlers should definitely be added in.

I hope they improve the celebrity system nd include active careers like GTW. The new "Studio Town" must have lots for those who are not celebrities.

If they must take years to make TS4 Pets worthwhile, then I prefer to wait.

Personally it does not bother to me the lack of toddlers but the fact that the game is incomplete... I would not like them to do an expansion about family activities when all that should already be in the base game. They should add it on a GP or a patch, like you said.

• Options
    WormMommy wrote: »
    Superstar and University for me. If they do remake University, will there be a stage between Teens and Young Adults? Would be kind of redundant, but I still liked University.

And Seasons!

I don't think it's necessary to create a new life stage. It would be better if CAS gives you the option to choose if your sim is already graduated or not.

• Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I like your ideas. I think it's pretty impossible to avoid redundancy because there are normal life things (pets, vacations, seasons, etc.) that should be in a life simulator game. Without these things, the game would seem odd.
  • Options
    Jordojord wrote: »
    " TS Superstar + TS3 Late Night + TS3 Showtime remake"

I'd Love for them to add TS Hot Date infused .. because even with TS3 dating is pretty much go to a bar and talk .. I miss that dining experience we has in TS Hot Date and TS OFB .... make dates more memorable imo

You're right!, what I like about Hot Date are community objects, had more interactions than in TS2 or TS3. Ice cream shops, hot dog carts, the parks had cabins for rent boats, do picnics and more!

I would not like an expansion about dating but living in downtown, it would be like a mixture of TS Hot Date + TS2 Nightlife + TS2 Apartment Life.

I'll add to the list :smiley:

• Options
    ladykatra101ladykatra101 Posts: 22 New Member
    Yes to the toddler i like to see spril stair again and to be able to put the babys on the floor and to walk around with them bath them in the sink toddles too and to see more lots and beach were they can swim