Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims clone is walking around in town

I forgot to mention this issue that i have. I made a new sim about a week ago, moved her in and then the same day when she went to her first lot, her clone was walking around there. The same name, but as an NPC perhaps. How the heck do i delete this identity thief!

Deleting it by name will effect my own sim, right? Also have no idea about the cheats in TS4 like i was deleting sims in TS3..

so who has an idea to delete this clone?

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    SimsFur wrote: »
    I forgot to mention this issue that i have. I made a new sim about a week ago, moved her in and then the same day when she went to her first lot, her clone was walking around there. The same name, but as an NPC perhaps. How the heck do i delete this identity thief!

Deleting it by name will effect my own sim, right? Also have no idea about the cheats in TS4 like i was deleting sims in TS3..

The Sim should show up twice in Manage Households. Delete the one you aren't playing; you should find it in the Unplayed Sims list, and the one you are playing in the Played Sims list.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    I have no idea how to solve your problem but oh god I can't stop laughing
  • Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member

The Sim should show up twice in Manage Households. Delete the one you aren't playing; you should find it in the Unplayed Sims list, and the one you are playing in the Played Sims list.

there was only one in my library in the gallery if you mean that. And i just deleted it, so theres is non anymore.. Still playing with my sim in town though. Where can i find the (un)played sims list???
  • Options

there was only one in my library in the gallery if you mean that. And i just deleted it, so theres is non anymore.. Still playing with my sim in town though. Where can i find the (un)played sims list???

Manage Worlds > Manage Households
    That's who's in the game, as opposed to in the Library, which is outside of your game.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

That's who's in the game, as opposed to in the Library, which is outside of your game.

never.. ever.. noticed that :p
    probably cause i can never play longer than a few hours and then get bored of the game hehe
  • Options

probably cause i can never play longer than a few hours and then get bored of the game hehe

Manage Households is my best friend. e5149258.gif
  • Options

Manage Households is my best friend. e5149258.gif

I thank you sincerely
  • Options
    Deandra TheNewGirlDeandra TheNewGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Lmao! Sounds like the plot of Pretty Little Liars. The twin is out for you and wants to live your life xD
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    I am having the same problem and I have posted it here, I did not know this post existed http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14271952#Comment_14271952