Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help re screen shots and other pictures

where can i find my screen shots?
plus how do i put screen shotsor other pictures on the forum
h2xmsbl]

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    find them in your documents, electronic arts sims 4 folder in there is a screenshots folder. You can use photo bucket to upload your pictures and post the url
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    thank you, i have tried that with googles photo shop. but then only way ive got pic's to show is by puting them up as my avi.
    but i will try photo bucket if i can find my password
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    thank you, i have tried that with googles photo shop. but then only way ive got pic's to show is by puting them up as my avi.

when you go to post here in your message first pull down the link next to the smilies on here, post the url in there and then post it again in your post .Your picture will show without the links. Hope this makes sense
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member

when you go to post here in your message first pull down the link next to the smilies on here, post the url in there and then post it again in your post .Your picture will show without the links. Hope this makes sense

thank you phoebe now ive got it
    h2xmsbl]

• Options

thank you phoebe now ive got it

your welcome!