Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the townie Sim...Supernatural makeover...bet you can't

First off no cheating, will put answers below,no CC was used or genetics changed etc and anything done such as aging up or down using elixirs will be mentioned

Ok here is the first she is a witch now

Hint,I am not From sunset Valley,I am a very high level Chef in my town,I have 2 celebrity stars and am famous in my town.I have not been aged at all this is how I look.

Note*Guys to get this look use the mime makeup costume makeup then it is hard but use the color wheel to match the Sims natural skin color

Screenshot-117_zpses0cplrh.jpg

Number 2 now fairy: I am from Sunset Valley,I am normally not alive,A fountain of youth elixir was used on me.I have rich ancestors.

Screenshot-175_zpsxnmnfwmh.jpg

Number 3 now fairy: I am not from Sunset Valley,A age of instant elixir was used on me,I have a mother and a father and no siblings.

Screenshot-364_zpsdfhypzz5.jpg

Number 4 now witch:I am not from Sunset Valley,I live alone in my town,I am a high level criminal,I was old but a fountain of youth elixir was used on me.My neigborhood is full of neon lights and vintage cars.

Screenshot-415_zpsrkjead5v.jpg

ANSWERS

Number one is the one and only Odessa Cross from Barnacle Bay here is her as my country singer in the singer profession

Screenshot-213_zpsa009m0cg.jpg

Number 2 is in fact Kitty Landgrabb :blush: I used a fountain of youth on her then made her ambrosia,she is kinda a cute Sim

Screenshot-99_zpskajboz9l.jpg

Number 3 is Betty Simovitch

Number 4 is very surprising because as an elder she is still attractive so you can tell she will look good younger but she is really pretty as an adult anyway the answer is Donia Spinelli from Roaring Heights

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Very creative. I didn't recognise any of them. And I don't know all of them anyway. I'll have to take more notice of default Sims. I'm getting to meet them in Dragon Valley which is where I'm currently playing.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hi Karritz townie Sims are very pretty actually certain ones being my favorite,the two prettiest Sims are in my opinion Constance Shelly from Riverview will post pics, I marry her alot,by the way all these townies are in my sunset valley.Its hugely populated and I don't use mods B) here are some of Constance but to me the second most attractive Sim is from Shang Simla World Adventures Sun Young Kim <3 has great genetics and face feature wish I had my makeover pics of her.

Constance Shelly
    Screenshot-56_zpslo0ctfft.jpg

Screenshot-20_zpse86cnmm2.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Ahhhhh!!! Edit to say that I married Donia Spinelli then granted her lifetime wish emporer of evil,problem is I am a good sim every social interaction made our relationship meter fall even kisses etc I had to have her quit her job to lose the red glow or we were going to be enemies :O
    Guys if you marry Donia she is a pretty Sim but by all means change her lifetime wish and also make sure to use several potent personality elixirs on her till you get the desired result,she has 5 traits naturally that are really bad like klepto,evil,neurotic,and hot headed etc so its kinda fun to play the gamble,on my 3rd elixir she got

Irresistable...yay I love the blow kiss and wink interaction plus it makes your sim a stalker
    Great kisser.... yay free mood boost on romantic stuff
    Genius..ok I guess, I was happy
    Excitable...Score!!!! one of my favorite ones on a female sim love when they say "Woooo hoooo yeeeeeb" even after takin a pee its adorable
    Final trait was clumsy :'( hate it, they break stuff and trip on nothing but will stick with it because the first ones are good.

Never change a sims traits with cheats it will corrupt your game and save file but is perfectly safe to use elixirs,the game was programmed for it not to be changed with cheats same goes with genetics like weight,different noses,eye color etc,changing hair and clothes is perfectly safe to do though on townies.Although the workaround to this is get the lifetime reward body sculptor then have your genie sim ensorcel townies then force them into the machine so if you ever wanted to give Judy Bunch that slim fast diet look now you can :o but there is still no hope for the daughter darlene she is ugly as ................... when she ages up.

DfydFiZ.gif