Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please get shower woohoo into the next gamepack

I want this to come back so badly.

Comments

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes, I miss that too. Please Guru's :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I thought for sure it would have been added in get to work.
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Yes please! I love how you can get your fun up, and hygiene at the same time! :)
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    AshlynneAshlynne Posts: 288 Member
    It would be nice... but we should also throw in pool woohoo. :)
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited March 2015

What the pool *censor of word* no way do you went me to stop putting pools for my sims to enjoy swiming in my own game and more reason to replace all the showers in my sims homes with only bathtubs.

If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Mem

Shower woohoo gives you an option to use it. Your not required to as it s just an option. I want it back.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I would like the shower woohoos to return too. :)
  • Options
    Memina11 wrote: »

What the pool *censor of word* no way do you went me to stop putting pools for my sims to enjoy swiming in my own game and more reason to replace all the showers in my sims homes with only bathtubs.

Good idea! They should also give us TUB WOOHOOS!
    qLr9gBj.png
    This is what I look like IRL. "Bald is beautiful" my husband says. I'm getting used to it and I'm starting to like being bald.
  • Options
    Ashlynne wrote: »

no you mean that its a bad idea i am sorry to say this but thats something thats made for 1 things and thats beds only not showers bathtubs hotubs only beds.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    Yep I agree about tub woohoo.
  • Options
    Yep I agree about tub woohoo.

...and maybe the couch ;)
    qLr9gBj.png
  • Options
    Ashlynne wrote: »

no you mean that its a bad idea i am sorry to say this but thats something thats made for 1 things and thats beds only not showers bathtubs hotubs only beds.
    My couples in TS3 loved woohooing in the shower.
  • Options
    then more reasons for me to keep my sims single parents only a single mom and her children and sibings

• Options
    then more reasons for me to keep my sims single parents only a single mom and her children and sibings

LOL at first I thought you were being facetious. I'm starting to think you're serious. You do know that people woohoo pretty much anywhere IRL right? Why should the game be any different? It's not like they are forced to. :)
    qLr9gBj.png
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I mean if we are going all out why not table woohoo and car woohoo...oh, wait. No cars!

I agree though. I loved shower woohoo and I really want to see it return!!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]