Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New interactions!

I don't know about you but I have been wanting more interactions for the LONGEST time. Here are some I have been thinking of!

Romantic- I think it would be nice if you could click on your boyfriend/girlfriend and you could choose "Take a walk with." That way you can take a nice walk around the park with your boyfriend! (You could also take a walk with your friend)

Mean- There are some Sims on the game that you just plain out HATE. I have been wanting an interaction were you could (If your a very mean Sim) "Tease" "Laugh at" "Push them down." Stuff like that.

Also, this goes along in the romantic category, I wish that you could have a sleepover with your friends, especially the kids would be nice. If you just wanted to invite your boyfriend over to watch a movie with him, then there should be an interaction were you could "lay out blanket" or "make popcorn" with the microwave. Then you could lie down on a blanket with your boyfriend watching a movie and eating some popcorn! For romance, you the interactions could be "cuddle" "kiss under blanket." If you were watching a scary movie, there could be "hide under blanket" "hold hands" (with your boyfriend). After watching a movie, your Sims could be inspired, confident, flirty, etc.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I don't know about you but I have been wanting more interactions for the LONGEST time. Here are some I have been thinking of!

Romantic- I think it would be nice if you could click on your boyfriend/girlfriend and you could choose "Take a walk with." That way you can take a nice walk around the park with your boyfriend! (You could also take a walk with your friend)

Mean- There are some Sims on the game that you just plain out HATE. I have been wanting an interaction were you could (If your a very mean Sim) "Tease" "Laugh at" "Push them down." Stuff like that.

Also, this goes along in the romantic category, I wish that you could have a sleepover with your friends, especially the kids would be nice. If you just wanted to invite your boyfriend over to watch a movie with him, then there should be an interaction were you could "lay out blanket" or "make popcorn" with the microwave. Then you could lie down on a blanket with your boyfriend watching a movie and eating some popcorn! For romance, you the interactions could be "cuddle" "kiss under blanket." If you were watching a scary movie, there could be "hide under blanket" "hold hands" (with your boyfriend). After watching a movie, your Sims could be inspired, confident, flirty, etc.
    Thanks!

Oh man I'd love a "take a walk with" option. But have them hold hands while walking. Might be pretty difficult to do. Not sure

I miss the "noogie" Sims 2 interaction the Sim teens could do with children and each other.
    2uggc29.jpg

I'd also love to have different interactions for "confessing love" based on a Sims traits. Like a "Loner" trait Sim possesses different body language than a "outgoing" trait Sim when confessing their love. Maybe even tie it in with different emotions upon initiation or completion.

• Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    @ClaudiaReis You have a very good ideas. :smile:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    ClaudiaReisClaudiaReis Posts: 66 Member
    Thank you thatdoggonegirl7 :)
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Don't mention it, @ClaudiaReis . :smile:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member

Thanks!

I love all these ideas.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Thanks!

Agreed.