Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Any CC Creators Do Requests?

I don't exactly know which thread I should be posting this in, so I figured I would post on here. This is actually to custom content creators: I never make personal requests, but I'm wanting to create a Once Upon a Time Enchanted Forest cast of Sims. Mainly villains, since heroes bore me. So I was just curious if there are any custom content creators on here who do create requested content?

I thought about trying my hand at creating custom content, but I need to do a lot of research before I could possible know how the program The Sims Studio worked and functioned. I'm wanting some Evil Queen costumes the lovely Lana Parrilla has worn throughout the seasons as the Evil Queen. If it isn't too much trouble I would very much appreciate it. I've made Zelena and Anastasia aka The Red Queen from Wonderland.

Oh, and if I did post in the wrong thread could one of the moderators move it to the correct thread? Thank you.

Here are some of the costumes:

ouat-evil-queen-outfits-1x09-1-02.jpg

ouat-evil-queen-outfits-1x11-2-03.jpg

ouat-evil-queens-outfits-1x16-01-01.jpg

ouat-evil-queens-outfits-1x17-02-06.jpg

ouat-regina-outfits-1x21-02-01.jpg

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    you could always post your request on tsr if your a tsr member or ask on mod the sim
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    vampiricdreams31vampiricdreams31 Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you, I downloaded The Sims Studio but it's all so foreign to me- never made custom content before. I'm a member on TSR and MS, so I'll check there as well. I've searched for OUAT related content and I can't find what I'm looking for.